Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lucky magazine shoot is an atrocious joke. Goofy af. I'm happy she called that out. Brit had some amazing shoots though. My top three are her 2016 shoot with the man holding her above, V magazine with the cat, and that Black and white shoot with her in a leotard leg straight up. Can't remember what magazines those were.

Out Magazine 2011

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I feel like, and I'm not trying to speak for her, that she doesn't like when her face looks different.

Some of these pictures, she looks great, but she just doesn't look like she did in real life at the time.

For example the Marie Claire one, she looks good, but it just doesn't look anything like 2016ney, and maybe it's mostly because of the eyebrows and makeup. Or maybe she simply liked other pictures better, from that same photoshoot.

Or maybe it's just the same effect that all of us suffer, that we see defects on ourselves that only we perceive. Like, I don't think I've ever liked a single picture of myself that someone else took. I always feel like I look like an alien, and everyone is like, you look the same, so I'm like "so I've always been THIS ugly? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

But when I take my own pictures, I always know like, which angle or how close or how far to be from the camera lens to look "my best". Not to mention, that since we're so used to our mirror reflections, seeing our real faces will never be that pleasant, unless you have a very symmetrical face.

Yeah but she has said the photographer for Marie Claire is one of the best she’s worked with and posted photos of the shoot except the cover image so she might just not like that photo. 

maybe it’s more about the lack of control she has over the pictures.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block