Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

12 hours ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I wonder what Britney did to anger Team Con so much during this photoshoot cuz- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

12 hours ago, britney fkn spears said:

Then it was merged ur flop era has arrived 

Pokemon and Perez Hilton didn’t want to see u win so they sabotaged ur comeback 

IT GOT MERGED? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

HELP, I'M-

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

The saw they my thread was quickly gonna SMASH and decided to pull this act to benefit them :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

12 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

OMFG the way @Blackout2006 was blacklisted? The way it's gonna keep me on top of Exhale? :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: Someone really is sabotaging ha comeback :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

i LOST

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I wonder what Britney did to anger Team Con so much during this photoshoot cuz- :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

IT GOT MERGED? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

HELP, I'M-

:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: 

The saw they my thread was quickly gonna SMASH and decided to pull this act to benefit them :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

i LOST

It’s sad what happened to u omg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I've had THREE peaks, make ha aware @britney fkn spears :bouncey:

But so did Christina and avril. The truth is recently u have been flopping here and prob on atrl which is why I speculate u tried revamping ur image back to ur original roots. I know why I flopped…. I was conserved but u know x your excuse is that u take too long between threads. I don’t think ur current bop thread is all what ur fans are making it out to be. One, two years ago I think u would’ve been considered a flop if u got the current engagement u just got… but maybe that speaks to the exhale industry and how no one making threads the way they used to omg ….. streaming era is upon us

• Love 1
1 hour ago, britney fkn spears said:

But so did Christina and avril. The truth is recently u have been flopping here and prob on atrl which is why I speculate u tried revamping ur image back to ur original roots. I know why I flopped…. I was conserved but u know x your excuse is that u take too long between threads. I don’t think ur current bop thread is all what ur fans are making it out to be. One, two years ago I think u would’ve been considered a flop if u got the current engagement u just got… but maybe that speaks to the exhale industry and how no one making threads the way they used to omg ….. streaming era is upon us

Oh wow OH WOW :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: It's the tea analysis for me 

I guess I'm not a thread artist nowadays. The thread era is OVER :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad: When will I have my Hold My Closer momenT already? :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: I blame @Henry Torres for opening a gate of new boring Exhalers who don't bring anything new to the table like the 2018-2020 Exhalers which has accelerated Exhale's downfall. I shall forever miss those continuous messy threads, drama, scandals and controversies that ensued on this once-chaotic site :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I blame @Henry Torres for opening a gate of new boring Exhalers who don't bring anything new to the table like the 2018-2020 Exhalers which has accelerated Exhale's downfall. I shall forever miss those continuous messy threads, drama, scandals and controversies that ensued on this once-chaotic site :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

Blah blah blah stay mad and go cry about it while The Exhale Bowl is in talks with me to headline the Halftime Show :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Maybe I will get you a ticket, that's how good I am :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

Blah blah blah stay mad and go cry about it while The Exhale Bowl is in talks with me to headline the Halftime Show :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening::unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Maybe I will get you a ticket, that's how good I am :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Um if you haven't read the recent T, I have already confirmed for my performance in the Exhale Bowl. You enjoy your recess break performance tho queen :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block