Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

10 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m shocked to see her add the In Style cover. She looked gorgeous I thought! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What?!

NOOOO!

Those Marie Claire and Rolling Stone covers were gorgeous!

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

9 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

Glamour / Marie Claire / Rolling Stones were great covers 

I agree. I have that Glamour magazine too. And the RS one. I think like others have said, maybe it’s the connotation of those shoots or how she was treated on the set that makes her dislike them. 

I can’t at her putting a fan made RS cover on the other one 🤦🏽‍♀️. Isn’t that pic post c-ship anyway?

I’m just glad we weren’t tripping when we pointed out how bad these shoots had gotten. Like it was obvious. You used to be able to count on good shoots and red carpet looks smh. They really did her dirty 🤦🏽‍♀️. I wonder what Britney would have been like if the c-ship never happened and she had the right kind of help. I wonder how the shoots and red carpets would have been. We would have gotten fewer appearances no doubt. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

she used to get shot by high fashion photographers all the time

Exactly! Britney has work with only the best from the best. Like she has worked with legendary fashion photographer that don't live anymore. That why she always looked so glamours and luxurious. It wasn't until his cheap dad took control that everything became cheap. 

• Like 2

What I understood from these posts and reference to “purty” is that in the pics taken during the conservatorship she had generally more clothes that were more modest than before the conservatorship. She was also posing in most of them in a much less provocative way than in the pre-conservatorship photos – or her own, new photos.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Not her stanning some of her best looks

This Patrick Demachelier shoot has always been one of my faves:

spacer.png

THE INTRICACY :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

GODNEY, you are a national treasure AND A MF QUEEN :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Ugh my queen!!!

Can someone contact and bring back her old stylists Kurt& Bart and her personal stylist Tania! Please!

Or my girls Chloe and Chenelle! 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, The Finn said:

What I understood from these posts and reference to “purty” is that in the pics taken during the conservatorship she had generally more clothes that were more modest than before the conservatorship. She was also posing in most of them in a much less provocative way than in the pre-conservatorship photos – or her own, new photos.

Not "purity"..."purty." A mispronounciation of "pretty."

Ain't it just so purty?

3 hours ago, Greg Sargent said:

They made her look like Meghan Trainor in the Lucky shoot

I always felt they were trying to make her look like Faith Hill but the MT pictures posted earlier do have the same vibe as The lucky shoot.

I love some of the cover shoots she posted but I can see even the good shoots her confidence is obviously at a low compared to the pre C shots. The more conservative Britney and lack of confidence showing is just not what she wants as her artistic image. And she was only in her late 20s & 30s and that is when Women usually start searching to know who their younger selves has or will settle into and that was stolen from Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block