Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

I really liked Glamour photoshoot, her hair and make up and outfit there was so gorgeous and sweet, but I think she doesn't like it because her father was there all of the time with her and watching her, as we saw in the For The Record documentary :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

The other ones I don't like so much, Lucky is extremely bad and also those fitness ones, she doesn't look like herself in thoseΒ :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

I also remember here on exhale back in the day, everyone was shading and disliking so much the Lucky one and the Fitness nose ones, Britney is the same as we areΒ :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, TeaWaiter said:

Jordy, Jordy, Jordy !Β  You're full of badΒ surprises.... why did you keep that for yourself all that time ?Β 

Sometimes I just wonder which side are you ?Β :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Jordan made this public at the time. I posted about it recently.Β 

Β 

• Love 2

Lucky magazine did something weird with her whole shoot that wig , I think it’s the wigΒ 

look at that one then go look at ANY other shoot with her, but she’s still gorgeous and I think she’s also talking bout the little quotes and phrases they add like β€œBritney’s healthier then last year” like that probably is annoying to her as well since she’s always been healthy.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I loved the one she did with Charlie. I think it was for people? She was wearing this GORGEOUS fuzzy sweater and her hair was styled in layers like the "Britney" era. She looked stunning. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I also love the Britney Jean photoshoot, mostly because Britney was posing in bed with her kids and it was so cute. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Wasn't there also one where she was wearing the Sesame Street characters' corpses outside of some Victorian mansion? Those looked good.

And the photoshoot where she's being lifted by those hot men in speedos and there's one photo of her screaming? Pretty sure that was a co-photoshoot with Jason or something and the shot of her singing into a mic is ICONIC.

And the Work B single cover. That entire Vegas photoshoot slayed me, even though she looked high AF. Which in hindsight, she probably was.Β :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

There's been so many fierce AF photoshoots during the C-ship. Hell, the official stills from I Wanna Go? Her body and face looked SICKENING.

002.jpg

I still want that ENTIRE outfit, tbh

I’ve always loved her I Wanna Go outfit :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Content Curators

She’ll be dragging her music next. We all remember that scene in for the record on set of Glamour when Jamie was saying weird stuff and pitching his idea for the womanizer video. You can feel the tension and embarrassment from miles away. The shoot was giving angelney tho πŸ˜‡Β 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I remember the catastrophe that it was here when Lucky came out. We were all literally so angry that even the magazine had to publicly apologize.Β :orangu_orangutan_ape:
Β 

But I love the Marie Claire one! It’s actually one of the few magazines I own because she looked so damn beautiful. I think based on the ones before/after what she’s showing is that during the conservatorship she was always covered up. I think showing her skin is a confidence thing for her which during the conservatorship she barely did on covers.

• Like 3

You can really see the difference in these photoshootings!! The confidence!! I am so sry for her that they did this to her. They need to be in jail for treating her like that.Β 

Today she posted a new dance video, I love to watch them!! You can really see how her confidence comes back. And did you See how beautiful she looked? So young, fierce and full of Power. ❀️

• Love 2

Team cship was cheap af. They had no vision. They wanted to grab fast cash.They wanted her to look messy. Cuz they wanted to feed their false narrative about her mental health. They purposely sabotaged her most of the time. Britney didn't look like herself most of these covers and that's why. They photoshopped her to death.

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block