Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not B-Spears autocorrecting to Breatheheavy :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

TöxicThrill still autocorrects to Breatheheavy too. Back when BH had fierce competition so Jordan had to employ some sneaky tactics. I loved that site so much. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I often wonder what happened to those who were around at that time - Awyas, Tori, Rudy. I have absolutely no idea if they’re still around. If you’re reading this, please reach out. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, nostalgicvenom said:

Dang.. the hair in lucky 💀 And these magazines pay people to style & photoshop. I could do a better job in both for free  🤷🏻‍♀️

You meant the wigs :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

9 minutes ago, mystic falls said:

It’s like she’s a fan of herself and she’s like wtf is this, she’s saying what we been saying for years:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

More like, shes just finding out all those things she never was allowed to see.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block