Britney shades Lucky Magazine, Glamour and other photoshoots. Follows up with pre-conservatorship magazine covers.

18 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Years ago Britney’s manager called me cause she saw the Lucky outtakes on BreatheHeavy and wanted them off asap. I’ve always felt bad about that. 

what?!:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: you're just now telling us this? JOrdan we've always wondered if she visits this site, and you had confirmation that she was on here, but didn't tell us?!

i'm hurt

anyways who, larry or Adam? and what did you say to them? I need details :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, --- said:

that lucky shoot was sabotage. i bet team con was trying to punish her for something. there is no way anyone with a brain would've let that get off the floor and into print.

Nah it also brings a bad rep to their magazine. They would care more about their brand image than some temporary cash. They were just unskilled and dumb.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block