New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

22 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Remember how with the FF tour there was a big announcement via TMZ that James Parnell and Larry had hashed out a deal where Larry willingly wanted to give James a 2% cut of his management contract?

66c48b6f6e9e5277a1fb93c5d443b5f2_xl.jpg

Britney Spears' daddy will get more than a million bucks -- possibly a lot more -- for his work as the manager of Britney's Femme Fatale Tour.

They clearly didn't have an agreement hashed out for the Circus tour...This appears to be a convo where Lou and GW are trying to figure out how to pay Spears Management, Inc. without approval of the court.

spacer.png

Also...

Why is Larry's cut 10% of the gross?

It wasn't that high with Johnny Wright.

Feb. 21, 2001 - After consulting with her attorney, Larry Rudolph, Britney Spears signs an amendment to her Personal Management Agreement with Johnny Wright, extending the agreement to provide a termination date of February 20, 2003, and a "sunset" on payment of commissions to February 20, 2008. The fixed commission rate of 7.5% is replaced with a sliding payscale (7.5% for $0 - $20M; 6.75% for $20M-$30M; 6% for $30M-$40M; 5.25% for $40M+).

Source: Complaint, Wright Entertainment Group, LCC and Wright Entertainment Group, Inc. vs. Britney Spears and Britney Touring, Inc., In The Circuit Court Of The Ninth Judicial Circuit In And For Orange County Florida, October 27, 2007, Page 5 and Exhibit C. (Case No. 48-2007-CA-014233-O Div. 32)

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Remember how with the FF tour there was a big announcement via TMZ that James Parnell and Larry had hashed out a deal where Larry willingly wanted to give James a 2% cut of his management contract?

66c48b6f6e9e5277a1fb93c5d443b5f2_xl.jpg

Britney Spears' daddy will get more than a million bucks -- possibly a lot more -- for his work as the manager of Britney's Femme Fatale Tour.

They clearly didn't have an agreement hashed out for the Circus tour...This appears to be a convo where Lou and GW are trying to figure out how to pay Spears Management, Inc. without approval of the court.

spacer.png

Seems like this also is a good starter for Ingham investigation. This tastes like he was hella complicit and now it's on paper.

Btw is it normal that the opposing party is referring to Britney's lawyer with the first name? I find that very odd to begin with.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Yok1 said:

I wish Rosengart would not be tied to Sony. He just does the bare minimum to keep public and Britney thinking as if something is being done against the team Con. But what do team con and Rosengart have in common? Having ties to SONY. That's why he talks and talks, but noone is charged.

When distraction is needed, they just upload a naked photo of Britney. Or manipulate Britney's insta to make her look bad. And the sh.tshow continues as long as fans and public continue to believe it.

1st all this needs time, without evidence there's no case. With the evidence they have until now there's a weak case, with every more paper work there's a strong case. Rosengart and Freeny will dig until they have a case that can't be easily dismissed. Which takes time.

So stop Banoning and read and Mark documents on the docket or let the man do his job.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Jsken said:

Regarding the line "I like the idea of mirroring Dixon's comp"-- when I read that I had thought comp = compensation, not computer. 

D'oh!

That makes much more sense.

Lou replies: "Yes, much lower and a good marker."

She's saying that Dixon's compensation is a good example of how much James Parnell should be paid for the same role.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

"DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!! HMMM... This is all very odd... I knew that he had worked on Circus and all I remember him telling me is that, Livenation wouldn't approve to insure the tour, unless she was in a conservatorship. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MIRROR FROM HIS COMPUTER? Hmm... 

This is all disgusting. Keep digging Rosengart!!!

thanks for clarifying......I was wondering who he was. I doubt he know they were mirroring his computer and if he finds out he'd probably outraged. I mean wtf? that's someone's personal property.

On 9/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

This footnote in Tri Star's doc is an explicit lie. Tri Star was heavily involved in the WEG case with the conservatorship and she did the audit for that case. In the WEG case Tri Star did EXACTLY the same thing and didnt hand over the correct and required information. Lou's business model is depends on never handing over the books, so she never will.

Screenshot-2022-09-14-132735.png

WEG case:

Screenshot-2022-09-14-174256.png

i'm sorry, can you explain further? Are you saying it's lie b/c in order for tristar to produce all these documents for the WEG case(what does that stand for?) she had to been doing accounting since around the very beginning of the cship in february 2008? that's how I understand it. I mean why else would she be involved in this  WEG case, if she wasn't indeed hired by the con right after the cship started? I think it just wasn't on record (on writing) that lou was the business mgr at the start of 2008 along with Gerber

15 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

i'm sorry, can you explain further? Are you saying it's lie b/c in order for tristar to produce all these documents for the WEG case(what does that stand for?) she had to been doing accounting since around the very beginning of the cship in february 2008? that's how I understand it. I mean why else would she be involved in this  WEG case, if she wasn't indeed hired by the con right after the cship started? I think it just wasn't on record (on writing) that lou was the business mgr at the start of 2008 along with Gerber

I've just noticed that I need to insert this into my Chronological Timeline!

Just after the CON was implemented, Tri Star was hired to do the accounting for the WEG lawsuit. The lawsuit was then mysteriously settled by June 5, 2009.

Jan. 1999 - After consulting with her New York-based attorney Larry Rudolph, Britney Spears enters into a Personal Management Agreement with Orlando-based Johnny Wright. Both James Spears and Lynne Spears sign as her legal guardians. “...Artist shall pay Manager a sum equivalent to Seven and one-half {7½%) percent of Artist's Gross Receipts…”

Oct. 27, 2007 - Wright Entertainment Group (WEG), owned by ex-manager Johnny Wright, sues Britney for unpaid commissions. WEG managed Britney until February 2003, but under a "sunset clause" was contracted to receive commissions until February 2008 for deals negotiated on her behalf. Now WEG claims that Britney stopped paying in December 2006. WEG claims Britney has not accounted for or paid commissions for Zomba advances on LP's 3 and 4 ("In The Zone" and "Greatest Hits"), among other claims against "Britney Touring, Inc" (BTI). Also, "Upon information and belief, SPEARS and BTI concealed from WEG a series of negotiations and agreements for otherwise commissionable Gross Receipts payable to WEG, thus diverting those commissions to SPEARS directly or indirectly, or to corporate entities without the knowledge, consent, or agreement of WEG, both before and after the termination Agreement."

May 9, 2008 - In the WEG vs. Britney Spears civil lawsuit, a trial date is set for March 9, 2010.

June 5, 2009 - Britney settles her lawsuit with Johnny Wright's management company, WEG.

• Like 1

Remember the caveman days, there was a pop star and the same thing was happening then…. NOT!

Can you imagine if money didn’t exist? This wouldn’t be happening! We created this mess. Money creates greed. I can’t anymore with this. I need justice to happen and I’m tired of evil people running this world. I’m gonna stan the caveman era pop stars because all they cared about while on tour was not to get eaten by the dinosaurs and saber tooth cats 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block