New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Look at them racing to throw each other under the bus!

As it should be. Which one of these three will be the dirtiest snitch?

spacer.png

if history has taught me anything Berk and Wasser will conjure a scheme to team up and throw Shawn Holley under the bus, even though Shawn Holley has almost nothing to do with the case. 
Shawn Holley surely knows that allegedly Blair Berk helped the hillbilly Spears create a CON on Britney because Wasser wanted revenge after Britney fired her. Hopefully Holley outmaneuvers These two clowns.

• Like 2

it's so obvious a lot of money was stolen and laundered it makes me angry for britney.. what are the steps to turn this into criminal and lawsuits against these ******* dirty low down *****es at tri star loucifer etc ... 

honestly britney needs to sue the court system too for hundreds of millions if they allowed this bull**** going on they are just as responsible for negligence!!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
54 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

LT is a Con & a FRAUD. 

Rosengart’s and his team need to dig deeper into the past accountings. Once that happens, then we will finally see a bigger step forward with civil and possible criminal consequences.

Agree with you. The key to opening up all the accountings so Team B can nail the CONs for ALL the fraud, is that Team B needs to show Tri Star had a fiduciary duty, which they are doing.

^^Lisa Maccarley could explain why this needs to be proven better than I can.

My explanation is: because laws of a corrupt government are stupid. 🤷‍♂️

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Curious said:

It is astounding that the Spears and the Federlines would continue to justify LT's actions given the hard facts disclosed in this document.

Same. But I feel like at this point they are all sticking together with their stories. They all know Britney is not gonna stay silent and is gonna keep running her mouth until they all are held accountable. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I hope Britney realizes how much a turn things are probably about to take in her favor regarding all this. As stuff starts to surface, they are going to implode/rip each other to shreds. 

Rosengart will incredibly smart to force dumb f.uck Jamie to be deposed first…he’s too dumb to know what shouldn’t be said. AND in an iconic moment RosenGOD asked to clear the courtroom to reveal confidential info dumb Jamie admitted.

Tri Star’s lawyers when RosenGOD asked to clear the court:

Alex Jones Trial GIF by GIPHY News

• Love 3
  • Haha 5
12 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I hope Britney realizes how much a turn things are probably about to take in her favor regarding all this. As stuff starts to surface, they are going to implode/rip each other to shreds. 

I also hope the Team B lawyers understand that B’s scum family will torture her until the legal endeavors are over. 
This is NOT their OJ case where the public is enthralled in a whodunnit. This is the equivalent of Nicole Simpson surviving OJ and hoping for justice. The public will get angry if justice does not move swiftly. The lawyers do not have the luxury of time to use this case to create precedent that glorifies their names in perpetuity.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I found mention of a Steven Dixon in the Onyx Hotel insurance lawsuit docs. 

Screen-Shot-2022-09-14-at-6-39-11-PM.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HPtMeoSkCkiwTh25x8CitHognPgqLE_b/view?usp=sharing

Also named here: 

findlaw_62x62.png

FindLaw's searchable database of United States Federal Circuit decisions since

Obviously this BEGS the question about how Dixon was paid. From Britney Touring? One More Time Music? SBJ Trust? Love Shack Trust? One of the fraudulent non profits?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block