New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

5 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

there are so many lies in Tri Star's filing, I'm starting to wonder whether Tri Star's lawyers know the truth.

like...Tri Star makes a point of saying that the accountings were prepared by Tri Star but submitted by the Conservators, as to distance themselves from liability of inaccuracy. But the accountings all have a footnote explicitly saying the Conservators have not verified the values provided by the business manager. Obvs Vivian Lee Thoreen included this footnote as a CYA bc she knew sketch stuff was happening.

From 12th Accounting:

Screenshot-2022-09-14-161301.png

So they're kind of admitting they got paid but denying they're responsible for the service they were paid to carry out?

• Like 2
Just now, gar said:

So they're kind of admitting they got paid but denying they're responsible for the service they were paid to carry out?

my take on that one specific line is Tri Star is trying to say "Talk to the Conservators, they are the ones holding the bag because they submitted everything to the court." But in reality, the CON lawyers specifically added the CYA footnote to every accounting about not verifying the business managers records. The CON lawyers knew there was sketchy stuff happening IMO.

^^So Tri Star needs to shut up and just give the underlying records that Freeny needs.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, shia said:

I can't wait for that **** to be OVER

Rafael Nadal Waiting GIF by Australian Open

i kinda hope RosenGOD requests a hearing to hold Jamie in contempt for not filing the 13th Accounting...its just boring waiting for these losers to get their comeuppance. 

Jail is jail. let Jamie fight the rest of his legal battle from his prison cell for flagrantly ignoring the law (to file the accountings on time). 

• Love 2

Feels like GT law is inexorably closing in. TriStar is ducking and stalling, but the net is closing in, and their tactics are backfiring, is the feeling i get. They can't get away from truth in a real court of law (where spindoctor soundbytes don't work like in the media)

2 minutes ago, OrangeBlue29 said:

Feels like GT law is inexorably closing in. TriStar is ducking and stalling, but the net is closing in, and their tactics are backfiring, is the feeling i get. They can't get away from truth in a real court of law (where spindoctor soundbytes don't work like in the media)

but it feels like a real court of law is foreverrrr away

these hooligans are taking every opportunity and cheap shot to torture B hoping she will drop the case and choose peace. I think all the stans feel for her.  It's not fair that bullies have such a HUGE advantage in the legal system. Tri Flop shouldnt be allowed to waste so much time. its been a year since they were supposed to hand over the correct documents.

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did Ingham already turn state's evidence?

If so, this could get interesting.

Just going off this one footnote, it seems like Robin/Tri Star is implying that Ingham has this information but we've heard so little about him from anyone but the Twitter crowd, I believe he and Wallet worked out some kind of immunity deal.  

• Love 1
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Just going off this one footnote, it seems like Robin/Tri Star is implying that Ingham has this information but we've heard so little about him from anyone but the Twitter crowd, I believe he and Wallet worked out some kind of immunity deal.  

If so, it means RosenDaddy already has the answers.

That means Tri Star is about to paint themselves into a corner with their lies.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block