New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

I wish Rosengart would not be tied to Sony. He just does the bare minimum to keep public and Britney thinking as if something is being done against the team Con. But what do team con and Rosengart have in common? Having ties to SONY. That's why he talks and talks, but noone is charged.

When distraction is needed, they just upload a naked photo of Britney. Or manipulate Britney's insta to make her look bad. And the sh.tshow continues as long as fans and public continue to believe it.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

there are so many lies in Tri Star's filing, I'm starting to wonder whether Tri Star's lawyers know the truth.

like...Tri Star makes a point of saying that the accountings were prepared by Tri Star but submitted by the Conservators, as to distance themselves from liability of inaccuracy. But the accountings all have a footnote explicitly saying the Conservators have not verified the values provided by the business manager. Obvs Vivian Lee Thoreen included this footnote as a CYA bc she knew sketch stuff was happening.

From 12th Accounting:

Screenshot-2022-09-14-161301.png

This is GOLD

• Love 1
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

I wish Rosengart would not be tied to Sony. He just does the bare minimum to keep public and Britney thinking as if something is being done against the team Con. But what do team con and Rosengart have in common? Having ties to SONY. That's why he talks and talks, but noone is charged.

When distraction is needed, they just upload a naked photo of Britney. Or manipulate Britney's insta to make her look bad. And the sh.tshow continues as long as fans and public continue to believe it.

I just had a meeting at work and I needed a good laugh! Thank you :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Yok1 said:

Tell me you don’t understand how this stuff works without telling me you don’t understand how this stuff works.

Tri Star is in deep **** now.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Yok1 said:

BAnon alert.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

thank you!

@Ghoulia @Steel Magnolia this is amazing insight about LiveNation. I think the “insurance issue” LiveNation claims directly relates to the Onyx Hotel knee injury and payout.

Dear RosenDaddy,

Thank you.

As always, we appreciate the breadcrumbs.

Love, 

The Super Sleuths

xo

Nov. 19, 2005 - The insurance companies named as defendants in the Onyx Hotel Tour civil action request to take the deposition of Steven Nixon, of Music Tour Management, Inc. It is believed that Dixon created and prepared the tour budgets, calculated the estimated tour income, and projected tour revenue for Spears' 2004 tour.

Source: Notice Of Motion For An Order Directing Issuance Of A Commission, Britney Touring, Inc. And Britney Spears, Plaintiffs, Vs. Liberty Syndicate Management Limited, QBE International Insurance Limited, AXA Corporate Solutions, Markel International Limited, Beazley Furlonge Ltd., Talbot Underwriting Limited, Great Lakes Reinsurance UK (PLC), and SR International Business Insurance Company, Ltd., Defendants, Supreme Court Of The State Of New York, County Of New York, November 19, 2005, Page 2. (Index No.: 05-600450)

• Love 2
10 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Obviously this BEGS the question about how Dixon was paid. From Britney Touring? One More Time Music? SBJ Trust? Love Shack Trust? One of the fraudulent non profits?

It would have been through Britney Touring, Inc.

The question is...

Which branch?

1. Louisiana (the original)
  2. New York (Larry's version)
  3. Florida (Stacy Smith's version)
  4. California (Britney Federline's version)

This, I suspect, was the crux of the WEG lawsuit...It's likely how they moved money around.

7 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

"DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!! HMMM... This is all very odd... I knew that he had worked on Circus and all I remember him telling me is that, Livenation wouldn't approve to insure the tour, unless she was in a conservatorship. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MIRROR FROM HIS COMPUTER? Hmm... 

This is all disgusting. Keep digging Rosengart!!!

Live Nation.

@Mx_Defying Will love to see this post.

4 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Perhaps if the state of California wasn’t allegedly complicit in this conservatorship, things would be moving along a lot faster. I’m curious as to who’s getting the $$$$$ to delay this as much as possible. Allegedly. 

The State of California would be wise to lawyer up heavy.

This case is going to be in law textbooks ten years from now.

• Love 3
  • Like 4

Remember how with the FF tour there was a big announcement via TMZ that James Parnell and Larry had hashed out a deal where Larry willingly wanted to give James a 2% cut of his management contract?

66c48b6f6e9e5277a1fb93c5d443b5f2_xl.jpg

Britney Spears' daddy will get more than a million bucks -- possibly a lot more -- for his work as the manager of Britney's Femme Fatale Tour.

They clearly didn't have an agreement hashed out for the Circus tour...This appears to be a convo where Lou and GW are trying to figure out how to pay Spears Management, Inc. without approval of the court.

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block