New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Two new court documents were filed regarding information Tri Star has failed to turn over to Team Britney. The first document is from Team B, the second is from Tri Star. The summary of my opinions...

Summary Team Britney: The Kyle Freeny declaration is a good read and covers the main points from the most recent hearing (August 24). Kyle Freeny = the RosenGOD of finance...I might stan Freeny more than MR. Sorry zaddy, I'm a numbers guy.

black and white madonna GIF

Summary Tri Star / Team CON...ummm, almost everything they wrote stans have already disproven. Yall are clowns and making me miss Vivian Lee Thoreen...at least she was smart.

Ellie Kemper Reply GIF

Freeny (Team B) full document:

Tri Star full document:

Ooh, archive.org! 

Hannibal Lecter Thank You GIF

• Love 1

from SUPPLEMENTAL DECLARATION OF ROBIN GREENHILL IN SUPPORT OF NON-PARTIES’ MOTION TO QUASH DEPOSITION SUBPOENAS OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-14-at-4-39-53-PM.png

I wonder if Robin moved to Brentwood from Florida to be with her bestie, Lou?

Also, wtf is a "Services Director" and does this position have anything to do with the financial records of clients? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

there are so many lies in Tri Star's filing, I'm starting to wonder whether Tri Star's lawyers know the truth.

like...Tri Star makes a point of saying that the accountings were prepared by Tri Star but submitted by the Conservators, as to distance themselves from liability of inaccuracy. But the accountings all have a footnote explicitly saying the Conservators have not verified the values provided by the business manager. Obvs Vivian Lee Thoreen included this footnote as a CYA bc she knew sketch stuff was happening.

From 12th Accounting:

Screenshot-2022-09-14-161301.png

This is the kind of stuff I miss. So interesting.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block