New emails and court docs reveal Tri Star allegedly attempted to hide payments, had access to Britney's confidential medical records

6 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

i'm sorry, can you explain further? Are you saying it's lie b/c in order for tristar to produce all these documents for the WEG case

It’s a lie because Tri Star was heavily involved in the estate prior to 2010. WEG case started fall 2007.

it’s also worth noting that the WEG case was about an accounting case at its core. Tri Star did the audit/accounting review for the WEG lawsuit and made OUTRAGEOUS obviously false claims AND they never handed over the correct required information. Tri Star didn’t handover the books back in 2008 for the WEG lawsuit and they are doing the exact same thing now with the CON case.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/15/2022 at 1:39 AM, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

"DIXON" is Steve Dixon, he was like the artistic director, tour director, production, some big head honcho of the Circus Tour.. He used to work with a lot of artists and produce tours, I am not sure if he is still int he business now. I met him years ago!!! HMMM... This is all very odd... I knew that he had worked on Circus and all I remember him telling me is that, Livenation wouldn't approve to insure the tour, unless she was in a conservatorship. BUT WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO MIRROR FROM HIS COMPUTER? Hmm... 

This is all disgusting. Keep digging Rosengart!!!

I've always heard that Live Nation was the promoter for Circus Tour and that the first conservatorship is needed clausule was made during that tour, but I searched it and it was actually AEG Live. And it makes sense, because AEG Live exec Randy Phillips of MJ's case fame was in For the Record talking to Jamie. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 9/15/2022 at 3:03 AM, GlitterRain said:

Why do they have her medical records???? They claim to not be involved yet they have her medical records? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: They are disgusting and I hope they rot in jail or hell!

right, like I thought Robin was just some nosy monitor, but knowing she's communicating with Britney's medical professionals and has access to her medical records is just fking weird. like that just screams illegal and a breach of HIPPA privacy if you ask me.

• Like 1
On 9/15/2022 at 12:31 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Also, why mirror the computer of the tour manager?

Is it so they can figure out exactly what he does and then replace him with James Parnell for the FF tour?

(Or is Dixon mentioned elsewhere?)

I was curious about Dixon's role in all of this.  He shows up in a lawsuit filed in November of 2009. 

og-image-300x300.8a3f50feb018.png

Docket for Large Audience Display Systems, LLC v. Tennman Productions, LLC, 2:09-cv-00356 — Brought to you by the RECAP Initiative and Free Law Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal...

I snagged a few docs from PACER and you can see them in Courtlistener, but here's a google folder of them if that's easier. 

The plaintiff contends that their patent was infringed upon during the Circus tour.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-32-13-PM.png

A Breatheheavy image is used as an exhibit!

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-34-03-PM.png

This lawsuit was filed in Texas.  Steve Dixon, among others, gave a statement as to why this lawsuit should be taking place in California. He kindly explains his role in the Circus tour, even mentioning his "portable laptop."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-37-32-PM.png

He blames "SoloTech" for the patent infringement.  

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-40-42-PM.png

I thought I was really going somewhere with this! 

golden girls rose GIF by HULU

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

I was curious about Dixon's role in all of this.  He shows up in a lawsuit filed in November of 2009. 

og-image-300x300.8a3f50feb018.png

Docket for Large Audience Display Systems, LLC v. Tennman Productions, LLC, 2:09-cv-00356 — Brought to you by the RECAP Initiative and Free Law Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal...

I snagged a few docs from PACER and you can see them in Courtlistener, but here's a google folder of them if that's easier. 

The plaintiff contends that their patent was infringed upon during the Circus tour.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-32-13-PM.png

A Breatheheavy image is used as an exhibit!

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-34-03-PM.png

This lawsuit was filed in Texas.  Steve Dixon, among others, gave a statement as to why this lawsuit should be taking place in California. He kindly explains his role in the Circus tour, even mentioning his "portable laptop."

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-37-32-PM.png

He blames "SoloTech" for the patent infringement.  

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2022-09-18-at-6-40-42-PM.png

I thought I was really going somewhere with this! 

golden girls rose GIF by HULU

When they were talking about Dixons comp was it computer or compensation? I thought it was compensation. The recent doc says the record label paid for the expenses and then the estate reimbursed the record label (a workaround to hide expense information from the court)

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

When they were talking about Dixons comp was it computer or compensation? I thought it was compensation. The recent doc says the record label paid for the expenses and then the estate reimbursed the record label (a workaround to hide expense information from the court)

Bahaha am I having a Rose moment?

Tired Golden Girls GIF

I thought the context meant mirroring a computer but your interpretation makes more sense 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block