Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

18 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I thought she said a day or two ago that she has a therapist she sees 1-2 times/week. So she’s going to therapy. 

Oh ya!!! I just hope its someone who rlly cares about her and what she went through , someone Britney can just trust in the system of doctors for a change.

• Love 1

She's only just started to process the trauma she's gone through, and let's not forget that being forced to perform was all part of that pain. Avoidance is a very common coping mechanism for trauma, so it's not a shock that she feels the way she feels.

I wouldn't be surprised if her joy for performing and creating music starts to return once she's had the time and space to process everything that's happened, but it's not something that happens overnight. At least she's being honest.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Axad said:

So do you think it is ok of her taking a pics of her *** and keep complaining about the past and cursing her family instead of moving on yeah what she has gone though was awful but she needs to move on 

they did what they did to her for almost 14 ******* years and now you want her to move on quickly? And she is in a legal battle seeking justice. They almost ******* killed her dude :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I remember her previously saying that in Work ***** video they tried to make her do overly ***ual things she wasn't comfortable with. 

Does anyone else remember that? I feel like there was supposed to be more bondage etc in it? 

Good to hear that she feels better about it now! ❤️

She is writhing around naked of her own volition on Instagram these days. I don't think Work B was too risque for her.

10 hours ago, Axad said:

So do you think it is ok of her taking a pics of her *** and keep complaining about the past and cursing her family instead of moving on yeah what she has gone though was awful but she needs to move on 

She was trapped in a conservatorship for 13 years. That's longer than like 90% of most romantic relationships. And they tell you to mourn a relationship for half of its length.

Britney can and should be reflecting on her experience for the next five years. At the very LEAST.

Also, you're hot and hairy, and I want to sit on your face and get rug burn.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

What don't you people get. SHE IS DONE. brit been trying to say it subtle for the past year, the book will confirm that. She doesn't want to work as a popstar because the joy has complete sucked away. The elton collab is more eltons thing than britneys. If she wanted to do anything for fans she would have but there has been nothing but telling us how she is done. She doesn't need fans or anything no more, she wants to quit so let's let her and stop with all this constant speculation. The more we expect, the less we get. We all in a loose loose situation 

I keep telling these "fans" that it's over and they keep getting their hopes up smh. Yes britney loves performing but we have to remember britney has been performing since she was 6. She's 40 now. That's a long time. Britney, prolly feels in her head, that she's already retired. On top of the fact she was forced to work/perform for so many years. Homegirl ain't coming back.  I know I wouldn't. Heck why would ANYONE go back to a career that has literally destroyed their personal life? 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block