Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She doesn't believe in therapy, cos it was used against her, she doesn't trust anybody, it is not only trauma but paranoia that people are against her..

I understand that and I pray that she one day can find that trust again in someone. Mental Health we LL  struggle with in some shape or form . People that do  DESERVE  good honest help . She has been through hell and back....

6 minutes ago, shyx said:

we have to remember that Femme Fatale was supposed to be a completely different album, it actually would be a more personal album concept, with more soul or talent, a change of direction, I remember Teresa La Barbera Whites, the A&R of that album was ding writing camps and all but then she switched and worked with Beyonce instead for the 4 album and Britney started working with another team of producers very quickly, now it kinda feels like it was a competition of concepts and Max Martin minions won, I think she hates that album bc it was so rushed and she worked her *** off 

I get you. It wasn’t so much the album itself for me, it was the appearances and performances. It was when people started to say she became a robot and wasn’t really there, even suggesting she was a deep fake😂 When in reality, she said it herself last week, she just didn’t give an eff anymore. And rightly so with what they were putting her through. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I get you. It wasn’t so much the album itself for me, it was the appearances and performances. It was when people started to say she became a robot and wasn’t really there, even suggesting she was a deep fake😂 When in reality, she said it herself last week, she just didn’t give an eff anymore. And rightly so with what they were putting her through. 

spacer.png

I remember how after ff the general public started noticing that something is off , like way before the free Britney movement people already sensed that she's being used as a money cow 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Axad said:

Ok I love her but she is kinda dramatic now though  she need to move on and stop thinking of the past and focusing on her new life instead of blaming her family and ex team  I think she needs help she is not ok it is so obvious people couldn’t see that are delusional 

All of our different opinions aside, you are super hot and I'd let you 👅 my 🍑

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Some of you people are beyond disgusting and should be ashamed of yourselves. Imagine have the audacity to say a victim of abuse who has been silenced for nearly 14 years should be quiet? What is wrong with you?

Also if you’re still triggered by her photos and the human body I strongly suggest you **** off and unfollow her. You are not fans of the real Britney, this is her, get over it.

Who on earth are you to say what she should do, how she should think, what she should post? You’re literally nothing different to anyone on Team Con. Leave her alone you miserable pathetic people. Don’t you have anything else going on in your lives to be attacking someone you claim to be a fan of? She is living her life how she wants and tell her story, let the woman live.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

You sound so pressed. It’s like people on here are allergic to listening to others who share a slightly different belief or a standpoint that doesn’t align with theirs. Newsflash: no one here is stating that we shouldn’t care for Britney nor that her problems should be minimized because “children are dying”. Many of us are just tired of hearing her repetitive, confusing — and often times — contradicting rants on social media; often times fueling negativity and drama (which we all know that Britney fans love to thrive off of). It’s a bit strange, especially when many of you are so caught up on a celebrity and seem to forget about all the other global and nationwide crises happening in this world. At this point, I just want her to release this damn book already and begin to channel her energy on ways to heal instead of shouting “**** you this, **** you that” every other day. 

Then leave or don’t read her posts or follow her if you’re so tired of a victim of abuse using their voice. Your last sentence is beyond hypocritical considering you lose your **** at numerous members here. 

You are trying to minimise her trauma and saying it doesn’t matter because X is happening elsewhere. Peoples trauma is valid and does not need to be as ‘bad’ as someone else’s to be valid.

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block