Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Then leave or don’t read her posts or follow her if you’re so tired of a victim of abuse using their voice. Your last sentence is beyond hypocritical considering you lose your **** at numerous members here. 

You are trying to minimise her trauma and saying it doesn’t matter because X is happening elsewhere. Peoples trauma is valid and does not need to be as ‘bad’ as someone else’s to be valid.

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

What don't you people get. SHE IS DONE. brit been trying to say it subtle for the past year, the book will confirm that. She doesn't want to work as a popstar because the joy has complete sucked away. The elton collab is more eltons thing than britneys. If she wanted to do anything for fans she would have but there has been nothing but telling us how she is done. She doesn't need fans or anything no more, she wants to quit so let's let her and stop with all this constant speculation. The more we expect, the less we get. We all in a loose loose situation 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really don’t think it’s because of her IG pictures are the reason her sons aren’t seeing her right now, unless they were actually following her on IG which they could  just unfollow her simple as that, so they wouldn’t see the pictures unless they were googling her which I don’t see them doing. I’m sure Kevin and team con have been brainwashing them from the beginning. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I understand that and I pray that she one day can find that trust again in someone. Mental Health we LL  struggle with in some shape or form . People that do  DESERVE  good honest help . She has been through hell and back....

I thought she said a day or two ago that she has a therapist she sees 1-2 times/week. So she’s going to therapy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block