Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

13 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I remember her previously saying that in Work ***** video they tried to make her do overly ***ual things she wasn't comfortable with. 

Does anyone else remember that? I feel like there was supposed to be more bondage etc in it? 

Good to hear that she feels better about it now! ❤️

Actually it's weird that when it came out she said negative things about it. Weird comments in the below link tbf

Link

Ngl a little bummed she doesn’t like any of her videos other than WB.  I think a LOT of her videos she did during the conservatorship are phenomenal, but likely because they were her ideas.  Womanizer is brilliant.

Slumber Party is gorgeous and has some of her best choreography since 2004.

IUSA serves.

Criminal (while most fans don’t care for it) is incredible imo.

Circus is stunning.

I can see why she might not like the others much, but these videos are incredible.

I’d love for her to call out her team on the Myah stuff in regards to WB, but part of me wonders if she legit has no clue.  She seems like the type who would absolutely drag them to filth for using someone else’s vocals.

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

She was trapped in a conservatorship for 13 years. That's longer than like 90% of most romantic relationships. And they tell you to mourn a relationship for half of its length.

Britney can and should be reflecting on her experience for the next five years. At the very LEAST.

Also, you're hot and hairy, and I want to sit on your face and get rug burn.

I love Britney and will always love and support her I just want her to move on and stop living in the past it is not healthy for her and thanks for compliment you are so sweet :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Children are dying in third world countries. Syria is dealing with one of the worst economic crises in history. Religious persecution and inequality of men and women are still happening in the Middle East. Human rights in other countries are being stripped away and people are being sent to prison because of their simple beliefs. LGBTQ people are being martyred in 2022. Women in the Middle East are enduring acid attacks. Climate change. Mass shootings where innocent lives are being taken.

Not you chewing the straw man after HMC fail to chart in the bottom 90's like you said it would. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

wizard of oz dorothy GIF

9 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Not you chewing the straw man after HMC fail to chart in the bottom 90's like you said it would. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

wizard of oz dorothy GIF

Stop chopping up my quotes and distorting them to your liking. To clarify — I said that if the leaked demo of “HMC” was the one that was the officially released, then it likely wouldn’t have charted in the Top 20. I’m glad they polished it up and removed the messy ad-libs since that likely contributed its success. Stay keeping tabs on me though! Don’t forget to keep streaming so it wont free-fall! Oops, too late. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

1 hour ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Stop chopping up my quotes and distorting them to your liking. To clarify — I said that if the leaked demo of “HMC” was the one that was the officially released, then it likely wouldn’t have charted in the Top 20. I’m glad they polished it up and removed the messy ad-libs since that likely contributed its success. Stay keeping tabs on me though! Don’t forget to keep streaming so it wont free-fall! Oops, too late. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Lol you’re such a mess with your flip flop arguments. I thought you’ll be logging off for good, boo. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
OT: It didn’t matter if HMC freefall tho. It still selling like hot cake and the label barely spend any dollar unlike Thiefyonce and her money laundering, millions $ of visual album promo, and inflated Tidal stream

32 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

Lol you’re such a mess with your flip flop arguments. I thought you’ll be logging off for good, boo. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:
OT: It didn’t matter if HMC freefall tho. It still selling like hot cake and the label barely spend any dollar unlike Thiefyonce and her money laundering, millions $ of visual album promo, and inflated Tidal stream

This post screams nothing but attention-seeking and jealousy. The audacity of you even calling me a mess when you can’t even stay on topic and resort to name-dropping drags as a form of self-entertainment. Honestly it’s pathetic. Wishing you well.

It's just SOOOO incredibly heartbreaking to think how much of her career was FORCED. Like, we knew something was off, but even down to the minute details she didn't have a say... it's just so sad. I bet she would have an entirely different career (and life, obviously). I can't put into words how upsetting that is, and to have participated in it as a fan unknowingly... Just so sad. WHEN IS ZADDY ROSENGART SUING THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA?!?!?! And good God I want to see Larry and Lou deposed. Disgusting. Trash. SOUL-LESS trash. 

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block