Britney says her favorite music video during the c-ship is "Work *****" and confirms she will not perform again

Slayer
Message added by Slayer,

Keep comments respectful, if you do not you will receive WPs.

• Leader
13 hours ago, GODYONCE IS A LEGEND said:

Work ***** was so tacky and generic though. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It was definitely one of her first videos that really cheapened her image and brand. Yes, she looked absolutely gorgeous but it didn’t have that classic Britney punchline and always felt like I was watching some video by a generic pop act rather than THEE Britney Spears.

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: That's an.... interesting opinion 

• Haha 2
13 hours ago, Yuki said:

You speak as if they are fully grown adults . They are children ! And I bet they were groomed to be the way they are to her. Jamie and Kevin knew 18 would come one day and I bet anything they influenced their minds about their mother . 

Even the day they turn 18 it won’t change the fact that they are YOUNG. The wheels will start turning in their early-mid twenties. 

• Like 1

I do not think Britney will perform again.  She can do what she wants and soon all of her money will go directly to her and not K-fed.  She might do some songs here and there, maybe even come out with an album but yeah, we wont see another Britney performance again.  

I hope she gets the help she needs to be truly happy.  No one should ever have gone through what she did.  

7 hours ago, Slayer said:

Then leave or don’t read her posts or follow her if you’re so tired of a victim of abuse using their voice. Your last sentence is beyond hypocritical considering you lose your **** at numerous members here. 

You are trying to minimise her trauma and saying it doesn’t matter because X is happening elsewhere. Peoples trauma is valid and does not need to be as ‘bad’ as someone else’s to be valid.

I never once said or suggested that. Her trauma is valid. I want Britney to be heard. I want Britney to heal. What I argued was that many of us, not just myself, are tired of the repetitive — and often times — contradicting rants on social media. That’s all. People can have different thoughts or beliefs that don’t always align with Britney and/or some of her stans and we shouldn’t be crucified for it. I’ve said this before but just because I’m a fan doesn’t mean I have to “yes” everything she does. It’s okay to have differing opinions and as a community, we should accept that. If you or I don’t agree with a belief, we should be more than welcome to either justifiably disagree and/or simply move on. If posting on social media every other day is how Britney wants to heal from her trauma and abuse, then may it be.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've never liked this picture and I don't understand when people keep reposting it like it looks good :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I also never found that picture very flattering and I knew right away what picture she was talking about when she mentioned it, but glad I never mentioned anything before on the small chance she could have seen that post here on BH. Ever since she left the conservatorship she looks 10 years younger than while they were all abusing her (and purposely making her pictures look worst). All that stress and bullying she was being put through was showing but freedom now looks amazing on my Queen!:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 1
  • Leader
16 hours ago, Slayer said:

let’s stay positive and focus on my awesome fans for their awesome picture’s 📷 they made themselves for making me feel pretty 🌹

Ok so it just occurred to me that way back in 2007 I used to clean up Britney's candids because I felt like X17 and Splash and some other places did her dirty. And I know for a fact she would see them and appreciated it. Not saying this part was about me by any means, but when the thought crossed my mind I literally went like

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ok so it just occurred to me that way back in 2007 I used to clean up Britney's candids because I felt like X17 and Splash and some other places did her dirty. And I know for a fact she would see them and appreciated it. Not saying this part was about me by any means, but when the thought crossed my mind I literally went like

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by Jasmine Masters

At least you’re aware and a good person, Jordan Season 10 Hug GIF by Friends

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block