Britney posts new audio message about being forced to get MRIs: I hope my parents burn in hell

I dont understand though why a hospital would carry out MRIs for no reason whatsoever. i know in the US all healthcare is private whereas where i live in the UK its free [well free at point of use, everyone pays taxes regularly which means its 'free' when you need it], so in the US can you just randomly ask for a MRI at any point and as long as you pay for it, they'll do it even if you dont need it??

Imagine being forced into any sort of medical care and not having the basic right to be told WHY. Imagine being so used to being controlled that you can’t demand to know why the **** you’re being brought to a scan or put on a medication or whatever.

Instead of being given the most basic of respect and courtesy and being told the reason behind the care imposed on her, she had to literally imagine she might be dying of cancer instead of feeling she had a right to know. When you break it down it’s just insane.

It’s absolutely nuts the abuse that went on here.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I dont understand though why a hospital would carry out MRIs for no reason whatsoever. i know in the US all healthcare is private whereas where i live in the UK its free [well free at point of use, everyone pays taxes regularly which means its 'free' when you need it], so in the US can you just randomly ask for a MRI at any point and as long as you pay for it, they'll do it even if you dont need it??

https://jnm.snmjournals.org/content/58/supplement_1/138

Britney said the scans were before sending her to the facility, so this makes the most sense.  It’s sad that they didn’t even communicate what the mri’s were for. Just awful. 
MRIs are not done in the US without a referral. The doctors at the facility probably authorized it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

https://jnm.snmjournals.org/content/58/supplement_1/138

Britney said the scans were before sending her to the facility, so this makes the most sense.  It’s sad that they didn’t even communicate what the mri’s were for. Just awful. 

ahhh right i get it. and i bet Britney had to pay for the MRIs as well even though she didnt want them

How the hell is Jamie not in jail?? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This is so disgusting, having an MRI is a big deal, to force someone to go through 3 of them without explaining why, or given them a choice about it, is so so abusive. 

She must have been terrified going to the rehab place not knowing if she had cancer, that really is some kind of ****ed up psychological torture. 

Every human should be informed about their healthcare at every stage, so they know what’s going on and WHY these tests/scans/treatments are being offered. It’s a very basic thing, the fact that they took even that from her is so disturbing. They need to be held accountable for these things now, and I’m glad she’s shining a light on their abusive behaviour. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

If Domination sells were lacking and Britney was being head strong, team con might have had a few reasons to ask for MRI's to be performed. MRI and such have been recently used in diagnosing issues leaked to bipolar & similar mental health conditions. Team con was likely looking for proof of the conditions they used to put her into a Conservatorship but also they might find something they could use as the reason to cancel the show. I mean an actual physical reason. 

But not telling Britney what the MRIs were for was 100% mental abuse. And shows the lack of treating Britney as a person. She was just someone they used to make money. The whole clan has the habit of doing that.

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I wonder if Jamie had to sit through long MRIs during his exploding colon days and thought, "You know who would really hate this?  BRITNEY.  Imma gonna get the team to do it to her for no reason. Make her think she's dying or some s.hit. Har har har HAR HAR."

Blink 182 Wtf GIF

I’m wondering now if he actually even had colon issues or did team Con make that up?

24 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Every human should be informed about their healthcare at every stage, so they know what’s going on and WHY these tests/scans/treatments are being offered. It’s a very basic thing, the fact that they took even that from her is so disturbing. They need to be held accountable for these things now, and I’m glad she’s shining a light on their abusive behaviour. 

This is what is most concerning. Britney was capable enough to work and support dozens of people financially, yet they deemed her incapable of having input in her medical treatments. It’s just such a sad situation, and it has probably triggered so much shame in whatever health issues she may or may not have. They stigmatized it for her. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

like what was even the point of three MRIs. so weird.  

Podcastney for the win :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

MRIs It's used to see the damage that mental illnesses leave in the brain, it is widely used for schizophrenia, which his team and Jamie lynn have tried many times to say that's what Britney has.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Did we (the forum) ever get to the bottom of the 3 MRIs thing? What was that about?

I genuinely believe they were trying to avoid legal ramifications for canceling Domination.  As someone posted in their thread earlier, there was likely a piece of the contract that made it less expensive to cancel if there was a legitimate medical reason.  So, since Britney didn’t have anything wrong with her, they had to make it look like she did…and had to make it look like they tried to figure out what was wrong - so before they sent her to the mental facility, they sent her to get three separate MRI’s just to have it on record that they genuinely “knew” something was wrong, but couldn’t figure it out.  I’m sure they were trying to say there was some type of brain injury or head trauma or something, but the doctors couldn’t figure out what it was and that it was necessary for Britney to go to this facility to have further “testing”.  I guarantee it was to avoid being sued by the venue and promoters of the show.  If this is true, which is am certain it is, life is gonna get even worse for Team Con…because if she continues to release evidence that they did all this to her with no solid foundation, they may still be liable for canceling the show.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
59 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

This is what is most concerning. Britney was capable enough to work and support dozens of people financially, yet they deemed her incapable of having input in her medical treatments. It’s just such a sad situation, and it has probably triggered so much shame in whatever health issues she may or may not have. They stigmatized it for her. 

Yes perfectly said 👏 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block