Britney posts new audio message about being forced to get MRIs: I hope my parents burn in hell

Just now, Headed Peckerhead said:

Psychological abuse, creating mental anguish, gaslighting, anxiety, stress, nervous breakdown, making her think she is sick, remember when she said she thought she had cancer? Well, the fear she must have felt during that time, weakens anyone even more, the mind is powerful, in conclusion, this is abuse in all its extreme and in psychology it is called Munchausen's Syndrome.

It's absolutely insane what they did to her because she was in a c-ship, the fact that this was all allowed by law. Also just the fact that the team con managed to come up with so many ways to torture her shows how truly evil they are. I also hope they all burn in hell (and before that in jail)!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm guessing Britney's assessment is pretty accurate.  Jamie was trying to scare her. Intimidate her.  Make her think there was something really wrong with her. Probably so she would go crawling back to him and say, "Daddy, please let me tour for you!  Pretty please!"

Her physician have to order that and there would need to be medical reasons, unless Jamie lied to her doctor who took his word over her (or didn’t bother to ask Britney anything). Either that or her physician was in on it (receiving kickbacks $ to falsely claim there’s a need for it) and supported the intimation and scare tactics. There’s so many corrupt Drs. u never know.

9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m not sure, but MRIs and CT scans are sometimes used for lithium treatment, which we know she was on. 
https://jnm.snmjournals.org/content/58/supplement_1/138

Reading a bit more. Bipolar disorder is popping up during my search. I just wonder if they were checking for possible toxicity or to monitor her levels HOW MUCH (the dosage) lithium did they have her on??!!🥴

8 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Psychological abuse, creating mental anguish, gaslighting, anxiety, stress, nervous breakdown, making her think she is sick, remember when she said she thought she had cancer? Well, the fear she must have felt during that time, weakens anyone even more, the mind is powerful, in conclusion, this is abuse in all its extreme and in psychology it is called Munchausen's Syndrome.

Definitely can see Jamie over medicating Britney to the point of her becoming a compliment zombie and just enough to make her condition appear even worse just fine justify prolonging the cship.

7 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Jamie absolutely was using psychological warfare on Britney to do everything he could to get her back on stage.

maggie siff wendy GIF by Billions

THIS!! Holy ***kkkkk Jamie is sad1stic!!!!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Headed Peckerhead said:

Psychological abuse, creating mental anguish, gaslighting, anxiety, stress, nervous breakdown, making her think she is sick, remember when she said she thought she had cancer? Well, the fear she must have felt during that time, weakens anyone even more, the mind is powerful, in conclusion, this is abuse in all its extreme and in psychology it is called Munchausen's Syndrome (What the team did)

It was most likely a scare tactic and because they were planning to put her on the lithium. It would take some sketchy out of country doctor to do multiple unwarranted mri’s. They were gearing up to send her to that facility and clearly weren’t communicating it with her. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block