Britney posts new audio message about being forced to get MRIs: I hope my parents burn in hell

3 hours ago, CharmingMadness said:

I’m sooooo looking for her making vids or going live on insta while sharing her thoughts, I’m longing to see her facial expressions :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

sure if she wants to and if she feels ready and confident but I really think the audio is a step in that direction 

look ‘em in the face spitting your truth, babe:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Hmm I don’t wanna see Britney trying to hold back tears tbh

OMG! she sounds so traumatized! its hurtful, i just want to her to be happy and be really free, reminding those horrible things all the days are not good for her..

If she did a Hypnosis and try to help to all those dark days came out and forget about jamie & lynne, if she claims for them every day, she still loves them! even when she got encountered feelings, will be great when she get to the point of forgiving of their existance like they did with her.

I don’t know why they would do all those MRI’s. My son was on lithium  and his levels were monitored by blood test. That is why Britney had to give all those vials  of blood. They usually check the levels once a month. 
I bet they gave her other things and she had a bad reaction to the lithium. 
But her parents abused her mentally and emotionally also.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, generation glory said:

Reading a bit more. Bipolar disorder is popping up during my search. I just wonder if they were checking for possible toxicity or to monitor her levels HOW MUCH (the dosage) lithium did they have her on??!!🥴

it's definitely to monitor her levels. but what she's describing is just too much. There's a frequent monitoring of lithium in the body, but it's not a daily nor even weekly thing. No one I know who have taken lithium needed to be sent to a facility just because they're taking lithium. Your life continues as normal. I guess her doses were waaaay too high.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block