Don’t praise her for being atheist please

Personally I don’t believe in religion, and I’m happy Britney has chosen science. However, it’s none of my business. It doesn’t affect my life either way what she does. 

What I do know, is y’all need to keep atheism out of your mouths because a lot of you seem to be bitter about it :nopingout_meme:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, thousand oaks said:

I see a lot of people praising her for becoming atheist, and that seems really stupid to me. I absolutely do not criticize her for her choices, she is free to believe or not believe what she wants, but I find it ugly that so many people praise her as if believing in God is wrong and bigoted, while becoming an atheist is cool

Would you rather her be a Satanist? Lmao Jkjk  

i Think the worst part of everything is that her family are the ones who made her feel that way. 

I personally am thrilled that she is an atheist. I am from Europe and most of us are. She finally saw through! Believing in God is, in my opinion, the same as believing that Santa Claus exists.

And before you come for me, it is okay to believe in both God and Santa Claus! I just do not believe in either. My life, my perspective, my opinion, my comment.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Lol some of you really believe in ghosts and magic :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

No offense to religious folk but if you believe in ancient fairytales and put your faith in things that can’t be proven, then your mind is ripe for the picking by hateful people like Lou Taylor, who use “god” and “gospel” as a means and justification to manipulate simpletons into getting away with evil, criminal acts. 

New Britney is on a mission to uncover the truths that she’s been denied by years of conspiratorial lies, gaslighting, and shameless grifting. It’s no wonder she’s leaning on logic and reason, of which atheism is a natural outcome. She’s reaching a new Age of Enlightenment and some of y’all are still stuck in the dark ages.  

• Love 4
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, b42ad said:

EXACTLY 👏🏻 

6 hours ago, fays1 said:

Why is it an issue to say religion is wrong?

This is coming from someone whos religious

The Bible has a lot to say about a lot that’s happening I know that much but idk it’s not wrong to be religious or r not to be completely. In my opinion it’s only oppressive when people do DIRT as a Christian 

8 minutes ago, DontNeedAReasonWhy said:

The Bible has a lot to say about a lot that’s happening I know that much but idk it’s not wrong to be religious or r not to be completely. In my opinion it’s only oppressive when people do DIRT as a Christian 

You’re an idiot.

• Love 1

I think most people believe in something or other because it gives them hope or solace in life, I see faith as a survival tool for most people. So it saddens me when she loses her faith, because it's been a big part of her life forever. But from what I know about her (which I know it's very little) it strikes me as just a moment of desperation, a way of saying "nothing makes sense anymore". We all have those moments and they come and go, so I don't thing she's "officially" an atheist, she'll probably come back and forth as she tries to make sense of what happened to her. 

So on one hand, it makes me sad that her faith isn't helping her right now because she needs all the help she can get, but on the other hand I'm glad she said she's an atheist because a huge part of the conservatorship that trapped her was rooted in radical, nonsensical, religious beliefs taken to the extreme, and her writing "I'm an atheist" is a big F U to those that harmed her for so long.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Annabanana said:

I think it was just a little surprising to hear given what she's said in the past about God... All this kinda makes me think of that movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson, where he loses faith. 

you do know as you grow older, what type of experiences you have in life you change and are reborn as a person. I'm sure you aren't the same person you were 10 years ago. If Britney has lost faith in god that's down to her experiences and what's happened to her which traumatised her. she is right WHY would god let that happen to her if it was real and she prayed everyday? you really need to think before you post. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, fays1 said:

Statistics shows that most atheists will adopt a none religious irrational belief after becoming atheists, and that most athiests become atheists for emotional reasons.

To be a rational person that cares about the truth, you will have to do more work than simply being an atheist.

I would easily trust an extremely religious person who respects my freedom, over an atheist who wants to control me through their subjective morals and reactionary politics.

Truth is overrated, none of us will ever know what truth is, and even if we know, humans are too emotional and irrational by nature. Whats more important is being good human beings that respect others freeodm, and having enough awareness that our beliefs are subjective.

I CANT at you claiming atheists are irrational when religion is used every single day to inflict terrible pain and hurt on anyone seen as “different”, was the cause of nearly all wars on the planet until recently, and leads to absolutely blind hate ALL the time…just look at all the trump supporters that use religion as  an excuse for everything they do. 

“i would easily trust an extremely religious person who respects my freedom” that doesnt happen because they dont. Take off your religious glasses for a moment and see the world for what it is please.

”over an atheist that wants to control me through their subjective morals” oh you mean like christians voting in mass to take any right gay people have managed to get away? Control people like that you mean??

• Love 2
  • Like 1

oh god not the religion talk

i dont even think britney is an atheist, she talks about god and stuff all the time...she is just angry

and if she was....theres nothing wrong with that

why is this on the first page and the fact shes selling the destin condo is not? i barely found that news. or maybe its old news idk