Don’t praise her for being atheist please

2 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

EW. How about not policing what people do/do not praise her for! What if it was the opposite and everyone was praising her for good Christian morale values, that would probably be ok with you? With what Britney's going through it's understandable why she's questioning the existence of a god. Most people do this at some point in their life. She was raised by a southern conservative family in a town where probably EVERYONE is a "Christian" and her dad probably shoved bible study or some ish on her for 13 years. She should be praised for openly saying these things when so many people in this country want to force THEIR beliefs on everyone else. 

Y’all are clowns. She has always had these values and amidst crisis has lost them or is struggling to keep them. It isn’t the fact that it’s Christianity. It’s the fact that she’s lost faith in her belief system, whatever that may be. And that is a rough spot to be in. Y’all are the same nasty people praising and wanting her to cut her kids off and saying “yas queen” to her public conflict with her children who she loves dearly. It’s repulsive and indicative of just how nasty people have become in todays world. It makes me wonder why I even feel the need to put my perspective out there because there is no changing the delusion, hypocrisy, and nastiness that consumes many people here. It’s like you guys wake up every day and everything is just a problem. Who wants to wake up every day and everything is just a problem? Change the world with love and kindness.

Like Dr. King Jr. said, darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hatred cannot drive out hatred, only love can do that. 

but no… people would rather make excuses on why they have to be the way they are, or that they are only responding appropriately to convey their point. But really, Dr. King didn’t provide exceptions to his beliefs. Hate won’t fix hate.  And darkness won’t fix darkness. Period. 

• Love 1

"I'm an atheist, y'all" sounds humourous on paper, but I found it sad, not because she has become an atheist per se, but because she had hoped and prayed to a God for such a long time only to be devestated by the lack of intervention. It's a shortcoming of abrahamic religions that we perceive 'God' as an outside force to ourselves. I hope she can at least connect to her higher-self again or regain some sense of belief in herself.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, thousand oaks said:

I see a lot of people praising her for becoming atheist, and that seems really stupid to me. I absolutely do not criticize her for her choices, she is free to believe or not believe what she wants, but I find it ugly that so many people praise her as if believing in God is wrong and bigoted, while becoming an atheist is cool

I don’t think being atheist or religious makes you better. Just because one doesn’t believe in god, doesn’t make them less than. Some people believe in the Bible others believe in scientific facts…

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

"I'm an atheist, y'all" sounds humourous on paper, but I found it sad, not because she has become an atheist per se, but because she had hoped and prayed to a God for such a long time only to be devestated by the lack of intervention. It's a shortcoming of abrahamic religions that we perceive 'God' as an outside force to ourselves. I hope she can at least connect to her higher-self again or regain some sense of belief in herself.

yeah she sounded sad /jaded and disappointed in her god

Religion is delusional. It’s old fashioned. It’s not logical. I get why people are religious but it doesn’t make any sense and it isn’t really of this time anymore. I think she can handle life a lot better without the God nonsense. It’s fine to believe there is more than this but all that God and Jesus stuff… That being said. I think she will find her faith again someday tho. Where I come from religion isn’t a thing anymore except for people who come here from other countries and older people.

• Love 4

I think god needs to go away and get his story straight. He's a bit of a mess to be honest. A mass of contradictions Frankly, a teeny bit paranoid for someone who sees and knows everything. A  5051 might be in order. I'll give River Goats a call.

• Love 1

I couldn’t be happier (and more proud tbh :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:) that Britney has become atheist. Everyone knows that religion is used as a form of control and it’s no doubt in my mind that it’s been utilized in this way in the conservatorship. Lou Taylor Satan himself saw it as her “Godly” duty to “help” Britney and her career. They also sent her to Christian based rehab and therapy programs, I’m sure to convince her that the conservatorship was “gods will”. It’s time for Britney to grow and elevate her mind and, for her, becoming an atheist means she’s well on her way. I love our strong, fierce, intelligent queen.

Welcome to Hell, *****es :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TomasBR said:

Except that my comments weren't about you beliefs, as ridiculous they might be, but in your denial that christian colonization play a big part on slavery and that, till this day, we are suffering from the effects and we, as society, need to repair them.

About your beliefs, I really don't care. If you believe a white old guy with a beard is sitting on a cloud waiting for the day to judge you, that's your problem. Just don't deny historical, sociological and anthropological facts to fit your narrative. 

All you are doing is passively lashing out. “Not my problem if you believe in crap. Feel free.” You aren’t actually making any valid points against my perspective. I’m always open minded to hear what people have to say. But subliminal shade and pettiness just make me roll me eyes even more. So if you are trying to have an objective perspective / conversation to try and change the way I think, you aren’t doing an adequate job. All I see is you insulting me when I’m trying to defend my religion. I don’t need it forced on anyone, it’s just for me. It’s okay to me (though unfortunate) if you don’t believe. But In a world and society calling for no judgement and wanting people to be more excepting of their orientation, political beliefs, or ANYTHIJG, I will not NOT comment when people are mocking us and generalizing Christian’s, just because a bad person who happens to be Christian did a bad thing. I am also tired of being made to feel guilty for something that happened decades ago, especially when I would never affiliate myself with such disgrace and hatred. 

I am human and fail A LOT. Every single day. And I have my moments where I’m not being “kind and Christian like.” But i definitely would perceive myself as nasty and vicious like so many of the people here. I know for a fact there are 10x as many kind people as you guys, but they don’t involve themselves in the ****ery like I do so that’s on me for always having to interject my thoughts. But you should know your perception is not the majority. It’s easy to read comments and see who generally is guided by passion and objectivity, and those who are just angry at the world and vent by being malicious online. But, like many of you, I will not stand in silence when I am upset about something that I feel is astronomically hypocritical and disrespectful. 

Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

@Jordan Miller this thread has turned into blatant disrespect and offense to members religious preferences. Since it has been derailed, is only causing fighting, and isn’t adding meaningfully to the forum, can it be locked? it’s not because people don’t agree with my religion. One of the best, kindest people I know is atheist. So I am EASILY tolerant of those who differ in beliefs than me. But this is just disrespectful in this thread.  @Slayer @PokemonSpears

10 hours ago, DontNeedAReasonWhy said:

Alright smarty lol 

I’ve not only said 4 times (to each is own) plus I am not against atheists really not against anyone 

live your life, what you feel is best for you is not something I can determine. You want to punch me in the nose and see if you walk away Jack- free ? Last person didn’t.

here’s the sitch y’all have No idea what my religion is  cuz I believe In good sxxx and sugar doesn’t hurt in your salad 

Okay then :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1