Don’t praise her for being atheist please

Gurl, it´s 2022. Youre most probably GAY.

Not even BRITNEY SPEARS belives in god anymore.

WTF are you saying? Is it that an attempt to defend god?

Let me just quickly remind you that shes very right, and theres no god.

Now go give that *** to satan. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, D_Britfan said:

I CANT at you claiming atheists are irrational when religion is used every single day to inflict terrible pain and hurt on anyone seen as “different”, was the cause of nearly all wars on the planet until recently, and leads to absolutely blind hate ALL the time…just look at all the trump supporters that use religion as  an excuse for everything they do.

“i would easily trust an extremely religious person who respects my freedom” that doesnt happen because they dont. Take off your religious glasses for a moment and see the world for what it is please.

”over an atheist that wants to control me through their subjective morals” oh you mean like christians voting in mass to take any right gay people have managed to get away? Control people like that you mean??

No, what I said is human beings in general are irrational, weather they are religious or atheists. None of us are capable of real rationality and knowing the truth. Which is why we should focus more on being good human beings that respect others freedom. And we should have enough self awareness that our beliefs are subjective weather we are religious or atheists.

You have the delusion that the world would be a btter place with people like you, but its the religious Trump supporters thats getting in your way. The truth is if religion did not exist, the world would still be the same with different justifications to cause harm and stopping progress. You clearly dont understand yourself, the world, and human nature.

We all participate in slave labor on a daily basis, and its socially acceptable in all circles to just accept it as reality and do nothing about it. And the real truth is we all can make small changes in our life to stop slave labor, but we are too selfish and lazy to do it. Are you now gonna blame religion for this?

• Haha 2

In my opinion, believing in god is wrong and I can say it or imply it, just as you can say that not believing in god is wrong. It's not being disrespectful or anything, it's voicing your own opinion about something which isn't holy or valuable to you without attacking the believers.

But I'm not sure if Britney really doesn't believe in god anymore or if she is confused because of the things she's been through and if she really is an atheist right now, I'm happy for her since I think she's on the right path but, on the other hand, it's sad that the reason why she lost her faith is being abused and abandoned by her family. I wish it didn't happen this way.

3 minutes ago, yves said:

Gurl, it´s 2022. Youre most probably GAY.

Not even BRITNEY SPEARS belives in god anymore.

WTF are you saying? Is it that an attempt to defend god?

Let me just quickly remind you that shes very right, and theres no god.

Now go give that *** to satan. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

exactly.

and one of the main principles for many Christians is that being gay is a sin, too. i don't like it!

• Love 2

If that's the only thing you took away from Britney's post about being an atheist, then you need to probably re evaluate what faith actually is. It's not about believing in God, necessarily but more about believing in SOMETHING that is worth believing in. And more importantly, faith is personal. Religion in other hand , is a whole different thing. 

Britney's faith is what kept her strong all these years. And her losing it was a slow process, like a burning out of a star. That process leaves a abyss of black hole that will never be fulfilled and that is extremely painful and saddest thing a person can go through.

So no, you are not right. But your opinion is respected. 

2 minutes ago, AZaal8IPKEEGLI1177773 said:

exactly.

and one of the main principles for many Christians is that being gay is a sin, too. i don't like it!

Whats happening with those gays? they have been literally hunted by the church since forever.

I can´t with a Britney Spears fan trying to drag her for not beliving in god in 2022, its just so stupid.

They need to start reading something before she releases that book, yall. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, b42ad said:

You’re an idiot.

An idiot wouldn’t know that covid aids and other things god spoke of how the **** did he know about that **** 12 million years ago ?

and being a Christian is only about being a good human being a well rounded human being who cares about others and themselves equally and doesn’t drench themselves sin sin just because god sacrificed himself for it but also we’re all human so nobody’s perfect ok? But most churches have pedos as preasts or judge beyond compare that’s what’s oppressive ,  go get educated before you try to discover idiocracy  in me 

I’m holding my tongue here 

• Haha 3

It's a very American take to hyperfocus on Britney saying she doesn't believe in God now over her detailing real-time abuse in a manner that is winning people to her side more and more.

Frankly, it reeks of pearl clutching faux outrage because ignores the context religion played in Britney's life and basically suggests that Britney is making wrong decisions.

Firstly, Britney grew up in the Bible Belt. In areas there, there are lower access to eduction, lower standards of living but higher belief in forms of Christianity, and not just standard Christianity, repressive and controlling forms of Christianity. 

Britney always had to deal with Conservative Christian America belittling her for being too out there. When Britney stopped being too out there, they didn't support that either, and Britney didn't always believe in Christianity at this point, she experimented with other religions.

The conservatorship was always described as "lead by god", the family were always described as "god living" people that others should "pray to God" for. Lynne described it, Lou described them etc.

Money earned through Britney was donated to "religious" causes, usually anti-gay causes, or anti-women services, all under the guise of God...

...and Britney's "God Loving" family threated in such away that calling it "unchristian" would be a compliment. She believed in a god, and this is what was done to her.

Britney isn't having a crisis of faith, if anything, its most definite resolve she could have because no-one is to blame for the actions of family, other than her family, and no "all loving god" would do this to someone.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Why is this such a big deal to Americans :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I praise Britney for being an atheist or a catholic s/ut :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I agree I don’t care what others want to believe it’s your responsibility not mine to tell nobody but if I came and I spoke some god even tho I’m litterally living off 5 dollars and hour and a domestic violence survivor 

then gif and god Travel GIF by Expediasent me 

16 minutes ago, DontNeedAReasonWhy said:

An idiot wouldn’t know that covid aids and other things god spoke of how the **** did he know about that **** 12 million years ago ?

and being a Christian is only about being a good human being a well rounded human being who cares about others and themselves equally and doesn’t drench themselves sin sin just because god sacrificed himself for it but also we’re all human so nobody’s perfect ok? But most churches have pedos as preasts or judge beyond compare that’s what’s oppressive ,  go get educated before you try to discover idiocracy  in me 

I’m holding my tongue here 

😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Edited 

Misread your post. Apologies. 

All I really know is I don’t get along with many even relatives and I think based on characteristics of people remind you we’re all different by birth law no 2 people are the same 

is why people some have horrible relationships with everyone because they can’t accept differences 

only thing I give a dam about is having 1 person I can trust to marry and **** and the rest can visit on Christmas 

• Love 1