Don’t praise her for being atheist please

imo the part "There is nothing to believe anymore" is the saddest part ... I don't see it as religious but well I'm not gonna expend myself on the subject.

I hope she will now live the happiest part of her life, she can still find that joy & love in life that she deserves, god or not, religion or not.

:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I think it’s sad just because what she has gone through has been so traumatic that it made her lose her faith so completely. Especially when she was a woman of faith for so many years (not just Baptist/Christian but Kabbalah and just being spiritual and praying period).

But people’s beliefs can change based on experiences. I know mine have. 

It will come full circle. Britney is sharing her journey and that's what matters. I look forward to see how her beliefs transform from here. 

• Like 3

Im very religious, but I dont see anything wrong with atheists thinking its good shes moving away from religion, considering Britney now believes in what they believe.

Religious people will do the same thing if a celebrity moves into a more religious belief. I always loved that Britney has a connection with God that helps her.

At the end of the day, aslong as people respect others, I dont care what they personally believe.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

There’s nothing wrong with believing in God, a large portion of his followers on the other hand are the problem, now not all religious people are bad people but the reality is, some of the most hateful people in this world claim to be religious!!

I don’t know what country your from but here in America right now, these so called Christians are doing the most heinous **** right now. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Her faith is her business 

Atheist just means you don’t believe in anything right now. I mean she’s gone through a lot so I imagine she’s finding it hard to see there is a god. But there is and we all have been where she is atleast small town people like myself have. But tbh it’s none of our business and no I don’t like atheists but I also still love her no matter what