Don’t praise her for being atheist please

Britney hasn’t always been a Christian. Do you remember when she became Jewish (specifically Kabbalah) through her friendship with Madonna? I do. I remember when she renounced religion entirely the next year, when she said “my baby is my religion”.

Britney’s relationship with her faith has evolved and changed as she has evolved and changed.

We’ve celebrated her for all previous faiths, why are we suddenly not allowed to celebrate her for having a lack of faith?

As someone who does believe in God (or some other higher power), but not in religion for many of the same reasons Britney has decided to become atheist, I see nothing wrong with her choosing to go down this path. Others find strength in forgiveness and faith, she’s found her strength in self-worth and righteous anger.

• Love 3

Britney being atheist makes me really happy. I’m not ashamed, it’s just great. My opinion is that religion makes people do a lot of bad things in the world and they use it as a justification. 
Countries with the highest rate of believers are also the less tolerant on many things (hiiiii homophobia).
You can be good, generous, and having empathy without believing in any god.

• Love 5

What in the Lou Taylor type of “christian” cahoots is this thread ?

There’s nothing wrong with being an atheist, but CLEARLY you’re salty about Britney being one. 

Either way I would think she’s a pretty smart person for thinking and reasoning about the bigger questions in life and trying to put the things that happened to her in a perspective and all. 

• Love 4

I don’t think she is atheist.. 

for me it’s her way of delivery emotions.. 

like “1000%”.. everybody was like that “there’s only 100”.. yeap she knows it but she want to express the hardness (I think it’s a wrong word here :d) of her condition..

Faith is a big part of her otherwise she wouldn’t even mentioned it.. it shows that she is hurt and don’t understand why all this happened to her and feels upset towards god I guess.. 

• Like 1