Britney calls out her son Jayden and the rest of her family in new audio recording: Do you want me to get better because you want me to continue giving you money? I'm an atheist now.

17 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

What I don't understand, is why she is all sharing this on Instagram? This is a conversation with Jayden, shouldn't she do this face to face? I don't get it. I do get Jayden did this interview, but by doing the same on instagram its getting worser and worser this media feud. I just don't get it.

How about f no? Do you wabt them to gaslight her one more tlme? Ugh some of you traditional bigots are really live your hush hush unhappy families and your ways. This is her way . Get used to it.

She sounds heartbroken but confident! 

I Hope she can trust again in GOD! , I understand her situation but she failed into this by her kids, and her kids now they don't wanna see her anymore sooo... What's happening with this world? and the pop stars solidarity with her???

Any person who is happening for britney situation would be worst, she sounds traumatized for been alienated in 4 months, i don't know whast many other things did to her, but is evident that they try it to invalidate mentally to got her forever in conservatorship, i hope she could heal all and do natural stuff to feel plenty

• Love 8
  • Like 1

Why mollycoddle the boys? They made the choice to lecture the abused mother who feeds their jobless  dad and leeching family , on TV 

They take the consequences... They face what people think of that arrogant ungrateful behavior

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block