Britney calls out her son Jayden and the rest of her family in new audio recording: Do you want me to get better because you want me to continue giving you money? I'm an atheist now.

Next move will be Kevin trying to cash in with the kids until they're 18. Hope Britney fights for legal custody then she has two years of silence from the boys in public.

One thing I find peculiar is that she left Prestons name out of her mouth even though it was claimed he felt unloved.

Anyways she's the greater person, better mother even without being around. She has moved into the neighborhood of Kevin for nothing and will see them move out within the next years... Kinda funny, kinda sad. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

What I don't understand, is why she is all sharing this on Instagram? This is a conversation with Jayden, shouldn't she do this face to face? I don't get it. Fact is Jayden did this interview in the media, but Britney sharing this on instagram makes it worser and worser this media feud. I just don't get it.

And why not? They all are allowed to bash her and drag like there’s no tomorrow but she cannot defend herself only because she’s Britney Spears? She’s not the one who started the whole mess. They’re nobodies without her money and we all now it. Trying to cause another mental breakdown by using her kids as weapon is beyond my imagination and I really hope that one day they will pay for it in one way or another. Karma is a *****

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

This is not the platform to do this to your own children. They are teenagers Britney at the end of the day welcome to motherhood. Even Your own mother have not attack you in this manner like you are doing to your kids. 

The "Kids" picked sides. They're team Kevin, team Jamie, team conservatorship. She has the right to RESPOND. Cause they were the ones -influenced by Kevin- who decided to make a documentary talking about her mental health. She has ALL THE RIGHT to respond. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

This is not the platform to do this to your own children. They are teenagers Britney at the end of the day welcome to motherhood. Even Your own mother have not attack you in this manner like you are doing to your kids. 

Their father Mr "keep them away from media" chose the platform, not Britney 

It is truth, not an attack. Grow up to bear it, team con. They can hear a few home truths , they are so full of themselves 

Her own mother chooses sneaky underhanded behind the back stabbing. Yes we know. She doesn't have the guts for clear direct truth without meanness, like Britney

Wasn’t Jayden the one who got a trashy britney wannabe as a girlfriend? Well whatever, jayden should be grateful they fix his teeth with Britney’s money, we were si wrong about jayden he seemed so closed to Britney, but in fact Preston is the one who he been quiet, I am so sad but i do hope she cuts them off they do not deserve anything ungrateful kids. Can britney just sue them for mentioning her? Like every time  they mentioned her name or refer to her ? So they can not get any interviews!

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block