Britney calls out her son Jayden and the rest of her family in new audio recording: Do you want me to get better because you want me to continue giving you money? I'm an atheist now.

1 hour ago, kingofnowhere said:

This.

And to me, just like when Britney said “they ruined the music business for me”. It feels like her saying these things is still providing her family power. 

No matter what anyone believes, you shouldn’t let anyone take it away from you by force or manipulation, which I feel that’s what has happened.

I wish we fans could just sit down with her and talk to her. Provide her some different points of view without the shadow overhead of her thinking she’s being used or that anyone is trying to force her to do anything. I really hope she has someone other than  Cade and Sam that she can just talk to like a normal average joe. Wish I could give her a hug, as so many others have said.

Worded beautifully! 

I'm not a religious person, but her faith in God has always been so strong, so to hear her say she's an atheist now is so, so heartbreaking. Obviously her boys haven't seen her in awhile at this point, but to have to listen to her son parrot back the same garbage that she's heard from her abusive family seems like the absolute last straw for her. Does anyone remember an interview she gave during her lingerie launch when she said that she brought the boys their meals on a tray and they would be rude to her and she'd get frustrated? This has been going on for a LONG time. I have a teenage boy, and he can have some serious attitude, but I would react the same way as Britney if he ever talked to me like either of those boys talk to Britney. I think until she saw that interview with Jayden, part of her thought that it was teenage attitude and Kevin's influence that made them stop seeing her. But hearing Jayden say that she needs to get "better" and that her parents are good people who "would never" abuse someone likely made her feel like she's lost them both (that it's not just a teenage phase). As a mom, I don't know how I'd recover from that. I hope those boys grow up and realize what they've done, and what their mom has sacrificed for them. Britney shouldn't have to be so strong to overcome this now, too, but I hope she can find joy in her life as it is now and that she can start a family with Sam.  

• Love 8
19 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Looks like alot of you for get Britney has always been on/off with her faith and her beliefs. Seems like a lot of bots and fakes on here that have no idea about Britney and her spirituality 

Last week, she literally described prayers on her knees being what rescued her from that mental facility prison. This week, she says there is no God. 

thats not an on and off again. Thats the interview from her boy really messing her up. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Weekdly said:

she is an influencer, have a lot of people following on her, she have power. well I know that audio was part of the heat of the moment, im not gonna blame her but she need to be carefully of what she says.

Do you realise this is exactly the same argument people used in 1999 to complain about her dressing in crop tops?

"She is a role model, have a lot of little girls following her, she have power. well I know the bare midriff was part of the heat of the music video, im not gonna blame her but she need to be careful of what she wears."

Does it sound all right to you?

• Like 3
On 9/6/2022 at 12:32 AM, ohoney said:

i will always support her , but this kinda sounds...suicidal I some way, and im scared. It is really something to worry about when a person just loses hope or stop believing in something they deeply used to. I hope I'm wrong and I hope she can overcome this and her kids can stop being ****ty to her

suicidel just because she says that now she dont believe in god anymore? LOL this is so dramatic

MY GOOODDD! The most annoying thing is to read still these day something like "im worry about her" JUST BECAUSE she said she dont believe in god anymore. this is beyond ridiculous!!!!!! She is not a poor girl, she is a ******* STRONG WOMAN and she has the right to say what she feels, stop with this annoying usless drama.  

• Love 1

I'm kind of late posting this take, but I haven't seen anyone say it, so I'm going to say it. 

I think Jayden is kissing some serious ******* *** because he wants a record deal. Before the interview aired, didn't somebody post quotes in here of it, or a text interview or something? And at one point, he said he wanted to sit with his grandpa and discuss his future. He also stated in the 60 Minutes interview that he wanted a music career. He's just kissing the wrong *** because his mother is basically the darling of the industry. Maybe that's why Britney keeps posting "kiss my ***"?? It's just unfortunate that the boy doesn't seem to have much talent. I mean, I guess he's a good piano player? Maybe? Don't know enough about the instrument to judge. But that's not really a ticket to a successful music career these days...

Anyway, I really hope he can get his head out of his *** and realize that he does NOT want a career in this industry. How can you look at your mother and say that you want that for yourself? Maybe Jamie's been grooming him from a young age to be the next cash cow. Who ******* knows? 

Can we talk about how she speaks with so much clarity and meaning now.... When will I tbh :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

We know how much her faith has meant to her so this is so sad to hear, especially the part where she says there's nothing to believe in anymore...... 

I'm not religious myself more spiritual... And that has taught me so many life lessons and made me the person I am today... A lot of religions "teachings" are actually spiritual metaphors and so you don't need to believe there's an old grey man in the clouds to believe in something.... 

Is this the return of Kabbalahney? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

1 hour ago, Spiritbox said:

I'm kind of late posting this take, but I haven't seen anyone say it, so I'm going to say it. 

I think Jayden is kissing some serious ******* *** because he wants a record deal. Before the interview aired, didn't somebody post quotes in here of it, or a text interview or something? And at one point, he said he wanted to sit with his grandpa and discuss his future. He also stated in the 60 Minutes interview that he wanted a music career. He's just kissing the wrong *** because his mother is basically the darling of the industry. Maybe that's why Britney keeps posting "kiss my ***"?? It's just unfortunate that the boy doesn't seem to have much talent. I mean, I guess he's a good piano player? Maybe? Don't know enough about the instrument to judge. But that's not really a ticket to a successful music career these days...

Anyway, I really hope he can get his head out of his *** and realize that he does NOT want a career in this industry. How can you look at your mother and say that you want that for yourself? Maybe Jamie's been grooming him from a young age to be the next cash cow. Who ******* knows? 

Sis you are tripping

She's not perfect, but the boys will definitely come to see someday that the entire family used Britney as a scapegoat, and they followed along blindly.

They are not interested in understanding their mother's misery because it's so much easier to go along with dad's carefree attitude. I would be carefree too with all my bills paid by a workhorse medicated on lithium.

K-fed is disgraceful for allowing minors to engage in social media exchanges like this.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Can we talk about how she speaks with so much clarity and meaning now.... When will I tbh :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

It's because she's been allowed to go off the medication and actually process her emotions instead of repressing them into oblivion. medication can also greatly affect clarity of thought. she's still in pain but she's in a much better place than before.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Cancer said:

It's because she's been allowed to go off the medication and actually process her emotions instead of repressing them into oblivion. medication can also greatly affect clarity of thought. she's still in pain but she's in a much better place than before.

She said last October that she changed medication and has now clarity of thought. 

We know now that the boys visited her when she was under Jodi's care, but they did not much interact with her. There was always a monitor present. Did they stop visiting when her fiancé moved in? With witnesses present to their behavior, did they avoid her because they would have had to be respectful? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block