Britney calls out her son Jayden and the rest of her family in new audio recording: Do you want me to get better because you want me to continue giving you money? I'm an atheist now.

3 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Kfed literally said thd boys doesn't want to live with Britney and haven't seen her for months. I don't think they are in contact anymore. Jayden doesn't wanna see her. and he thinks Jamie and Lynne are good people and just wanted to help and that Britney has mental health problem. With what she's been through for 13 years of conservatorship, Jayden is still on team con's side. 

What is she supposed to do ? keep silence and not talking at all? 

People needs to understand that She is FREE and has her voice now. 

Seems like there's still some people havent gotten used to Britney sharing her opinion her way. You wanted her to be silent ?  

Kfed and Jayden just did an interview on the television..... Britney didn't. Why can't she choose to speak on her own ig acct and should be soeak in private when Kfed and Jayden spoke in interview broadcasting on TV in the first place ?

The fact she is sharing this with the media wil damage her relationship with her sons even more and more. But fine, its her choice.  It just makes me very very sad.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, s&m said:

Does this confirm her and Rosengart are building a criminal case for the DA’s Office to pursue it? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Hope so! She has a lot of material for family court too... They kindly handed her a bunch of ammunition.. so nice of them

I was talking about that time she “allegedly” stole a credit card off Kevin’s table and someone gave me their opinion on that 

they said to me “Britney was probably being spiteful she probably did that for spite for the kids and was in a place of being spiteful at that time but I don’t believe it still we’ve all been there and I think Britney’s came along way and above that kind of behavior glad she’s free now” 

I also I said yeah walk away from what doesn’t serve you what’s not working for you walk away from it and do your own thing. No matter how mad we get we miss our parents and loved ones eventually but it isn’t her responsibility to shower them with gifts or pay their way NOPE but when she feels like doing that it needs to be appreciated more and she deserves respect it’s free 

if people don’t respect you walk away and do your own thing.  Everyone deserves love and respect 

• Like 1

My heart breaks so much for Britney. I just want to give her a hug, tell her she is not alone, and tell her she is loved. This poor woman has gone threw hell from her family and they continue to belittle her. Britney i love you and don't give up. Keep smiling because happy days are coming. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Cut those evil little children off, Britney. I take back everything I said in their defense, they don't deserve any sympathy when they're making you feel this hurt and betrayed.

That's kids for you though. They change their minds every 10 minutes.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

What sadness  me the most  is that her family made her give up on her faith. 
What I want tell her is to not let the family take away your faith. I hope that you continue with your faith in God with your new family and that your new family will love you cherish you and everything that you deserve. Because you deserve to be treated with love and respect. 

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

Can someone transcribe what she says for those like me who have not english as a former language please ?

I can't translate since i only know english but I typed it out, maybe someone else can

i can totally understand why my family would have a problem with me doing my own thing
maybe because i never have
i'm sure it is a little bit different and a touch lighter
me not being responsible for 3 18-wheeler trucks with tour equip and thousands of people to be responsible for on tour
and dad and my robin in the corner of every room i've had to be in for the past 20 years

so jayden, as you undermine my behavior just like my whole family always has
with "i hope she gets better", "i will pray for her"

pray for what ?
i keep working so i can pay off mom's legal fees and her house ?
do you guys want me to get better so i can continue to give your dad 40k a month ?
or is the reasoning behind you guys deciding to be hateful because it's actually over in 2 years and you don't get anything ?

i will say it
i said in that kitchen and look you straight in the eye, beautiful boy, and said
"how come i can't see you guys anymore? or just see you guys more?
i look forward to seeing you guys weekly"

you said "mama, it'll change"
you and your brother left me in that house always two hours early
presten would sleep, you would play the piano the whole time

and if i didn't shower you guys with gifts and have amazing food ready and play a mother****in saint -
it was still never good enough.

that one time i asked you looking straight in your eyes
"i wanna see you more" you called your dad, i never saw you again

i didn't do anything wrong and i know i'm not perfect but the love i've given you and how much i adore you and your diplomatic ways speaking like pop pop
self-entitled, "this can be fixed, i will see her when she's better"?

jayden, it was a miracle i could even have a normal conversation when i got out of that place
you were just like my other family... you secretly loved looking at me as something was wrong with me

i didn't need a family hiding **** in houses and whispering **** behind my back, feeling subconsciously guilty because i paid for every ******* thing in both homes
i needed unconditional love and support, but guess what? the whole twist of it all?
(which would have made a little more sense...)
I was in the greatest state I'd ever been, 'cause I was actually able to speak up 100% and say "no"

it saddens me not one of you have valued me as a person
you've witnessed me only how my family has been to me and that's all you know

like i said - i feel you all secretly like to say something's wrong with me

honestly, my dad need's to be in jail for the rest of his life but like i said
god would not allow that to happen to me if a god existed.
i don't believe in god anymore because of the way my children and my family have treated me

there is NOTHING to believe anymore, i'm an atheist, y'all

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block