Fav song from Blackout and what do you like about it?

Disquss.

I just had to do it , you know why? because i have listened less and less Blackout, and it needs an F5 for me

I like Gimme More and why? because it gives an attitude no other song gives to me. it makes me feel like a cool and bold bi***, just because Britney sings it with so much attitude. its like an F you from Britney in my mind for  people who "just want more" but its like "Britney does it all better than the crowd"...

• Like 1

When I'm driving and those first opening beats of Get Naked come on I always feel so damn good, it's the absolute best driving song for me (which is where I listen to most Britney, I drive A LOT)

But Gimme More is so incredibly iconic (and has been my Spotify most played 4 separate years) and Break the ice also are complete total bangers

I also really love Perfect Lover, it always makes me wanna jump my husband

And why should I be sad, makes me feel like Brit is really connecting with us and opening up and my heart bleeds for her

Honestly the entire album really, there's honestly not a single song I regularly skip

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block