Fav song from Blackout and what do you like about it?

Blackout album: Heaven On Earth.

it’s timeless, it could have been released today. The house sound, the sample, the lyrics, the emotion, its perfect ! It’s also the love song of the album, the ray of light in the blackout. 

Blackout single : Gimme More (very close with Piece Of Me) cause immensely iconic.

Blackout sessions : Let Go and Sugarfall. The soulful voice, the emotion, the lyrics in Let Go are honestly one of her most touching work to date. And Sugarfall is a vibe, the RnB sound suits her so much.

• Love 3

I’ve always thought Radar deserved more attention. It was a standout track for me instantly. I love the beat, lyrics & the way they incorporated the “Radar” sound without being cheesy. 

It sounded like it was meant to be a single and I remember friends setting it as their MySpace song lol… even without it being promoted properly.

Adding it to the Circus album and releasing it as a single so late after it was originally released was a bad move.. It cast the song in a bad light for a lot of fans, myself included. But I still think the song is a masterpiece and would have been the strongest 4th single off of Blackout.

But the absolute BEST song off of Blackout has to be Gimme More. One of her best songs of all time imo. 

Honorable mentions…. Break The Ice, Get Naked & Outta This World.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block