Vicky T liked Lynne Spears's new Instagram post pleading with Britney to speak in private

Honestly I do believe she is one of those people that likes anything on a whim and doesn't give much meaning to likes, like some people do (i think younger people tend to overanalyze ig likes/follows and older people like all kinds of stuff for all kinds of reasons). 

I've defended her here and I still think she has a truly kind heart but who knows, maybe she overstepped and tried to help Britney in the wrong way, maybe, much like Felicia, she is one of those people that thinks love is all you need and Lynne truly loves Britney and they shoud reconnect, and she messed up going there.

Maybe even the social media aspect of it all got too hard for her (whatever you say, she absolutely was constantly harassed and that's hard to bear), or she was too indiscreet for Britney's liking, and she just wasn't a right fit for Britney after all. And that's totally fine. I like seeing she still cares for B and there's no bad blood there, whatever happened.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Either she got fired or she is angry, that's why she likes posts that are on the other side :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I mean we have Britney that is telling us all the time that she is so angry with her mother and then her personal assistent likes her mother's post?! :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: What kind a support is that to Britney? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

It is indeed strange how she is cut from Britney at once, she was always on her instagram and stories and everything and now zero :enigma_alien_blue:

I guess her time is over :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

• Like 2

okay VickyT updated her insta story to a tweet she wrote, “Not used to being under such a microscope. “Think before you like!” Haha. My new mantra online. I am steadfast and I don’t switch sides dear pals. Anyone that knows me will tell you that.”

I also see she unliked Lynne’s post about Britney. 

21 minutes ago, Kris007 said:

okay VickyT updated her insta story to a tweet she wrote, “Not used to being under such a microscope. “Think before you like!” Haha. My new mantra online. I am steadfast and I don’t switch sides dear pals. Anyone that knows me will tell you that.”

This ***** wants attention and let's NOT give it to her. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1

Maybe she liked the pic, nobody knows.

Let her be, time will tell if she's a traitor or not. She can't do any harm, Britney isn't that dumb to let someone else steer her in the wrong direction.

From this point in we should really encourage Britney to hang with people that she chooses and not over analyze.

• Like 1

We don’t know what we don’t know. I don’t want to discredit Britney cause I’m sure she went through hell, like she said. But I’m pretty sure Vicky noticed a LOT while working for Britney, so maybe it’s her way to show the world that NOT all Britney family is bad? 

Don’t forget that Britney still needs to process what really happened in the last 14 years. Some around her probably took control of the narrative (and the people around her), so she probably doesn’t know WHO she can really trust.

But I wouldn’t throw Vicky under the bus that easily…

39 minutes ago, TheDukeDan said:

We don’t know what we don’t know. I don’t want to discredit Britney cause I’m sure she went through hell, like she said. But I’m pretty sure Vicky noticed a LOT while working for Britney, so maybe it’s her way to show the world that NOT all Britney family is bad? 

Don’t forget that Britney still needs to process what really happened in the last 14 years. Some around her probably took control of the narrative (and the people around her), so she probably doesn’t know WHO she can really trust.

But I wouldn’t throw Vicky under the bus that easily…

You know what should be thrown under the bus easily? Your delusional comments in here!!! First u accuse Britney of having a breakdown when she posted her celebratory video for HMC. Then u sided with Lynnes post. And now this!?  Britney being around untrustworthy people her entire life is all the more reason for her to know EXACTLY who she can or cannot trust right now. Bye flop :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

She was WAY too indiscrete for a personal assistant. Got attacked once around here for trying to point that out. 

But then she got fired so I’m guessing we can all see that now.

Let’s ignore her from here on out.

Her mistake was having a public account. I’m convinced that the Elton John post led to her being fired. Vicky basically confirmed Britney’s collaboration with Elton before Britney had the chance at hinting at the project. I can see why that would bother Britney. Her first project in years being confirmed hinted by her assistant that has only worked for her a couple of months.

FZip2p5WIAANVem?format=jpg

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kris007 said:

She just continues to add fuel to the fire… someone said she loves the attention.. now I can actually see that she does… omg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block