Vicky T liked Lynne Spears's new Instagram post pleading with Britney to speak in private

If Vicky did communicate with Lynne, I have an idea how manipulative Lynne might have been. 

Ny narc mom loved to reach out to everyone I connected with (in laws, husband, work, school, friends, neighbours, relatives, social groups, everyone) behind my back. 

To get information, to slander,  smear and sabotage. The techniques was of the tearful hopeless worried mother SO CONCERNED how to save her hopeless daughter from stupidly {insert demeaning lie} and messing up, and asking them all to "help" this demented daughter.

Infuriating and covert, so you don't realize; I picked things up from innuendo intuition, hindsight and catching her in the act. 

So persuasive, convinced everyone I was deranged and she was trying to save me. 

Eww... And meanwhile she was actively destroying  a lot of my life. Any happiness I had was a threat to her. 

I can see unsuspecting people falling for the distraught mother act... And giving out info, giving access.. falling for the lies

Inside is a cunning snake enjoying every minute of it. Eww. Very insidious

Took me years to figure things out a d get rid of them all. Yuck. Good riddance

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, Kletus said:

yeah mindlessly scrolls onto the mother's page of her ex-employee, who she doesn't even follow :elton: I AM DONE WITH ICKY!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

This ! 

I would agree in the case she follows Lynne but come on ! You scroll down your Instagram posts of people you follow.

Even she had to make an effort to find that post! It didn't pop up at her wall.

And the fact she follows that stupid Jason Diamond ,Houseinhabit ,Jansen doesn't help her to prove her point and that she is right.

She follows people that gaslight Britney and some of them Britney even dragged herself 🤦‍♀️

Where is the logic ???

• Like 1
17 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Oh please. Britney just said how Jansen and all of those childhood friends acted like she didn't even exist when she was in Vegas. They just used her fame too for all the fun things while they allowed Britney to be a prisoner to an abusive alcoholic hick.

I mean I do agree that while they were in visiting her in vegas they should have stood up for her more, but it might be that they got the feeling that Britney just "accepted" her life (stockholm syndrome) or they were afraid if they tried to intervene more brit would have her kids taken away.

I just don't think jansen and friends are as bad as you make it sound out to be.

• Love 1

Reading Vicky’s recent stories, I think VickyT is a good person and just saw a cute photo of Britney and liked it on her discovery feed! Vicky seems so down to earth, I think she’s been a great person for Britney and Sam to be around. Let’s pause on the Vicky judgement please until more time goes on. She seems like a great person for stability and LOYALTY for Britney!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, nwonder said:

Please leave this woman alone.

Brinny has no problem dragging people who need dragging and she has remained quiet on VT so we should do the same.

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Britney doesn't punch down, though.

Honestly, even if you wanted to give this girl all kinds of credit, she's too obtuse to be in the sensitive position of Britney's assistant. She posts that picture (of herself!) with Elton, which was pretty obnoxious, given that there was probably some kind of publicity plan that didn't feature her, and a few hours after Britney's anguished audio, she likes Lynn's post. It was an insidious version of gaslighting.

All she had to do in both cases was...nothing. If she needs to make mistakes, it should be at her own expense.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block