Vicky T liked Lynne Spears's new Instagram post pleading with Britney to speak in private

14 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Where are all the fans that were saying Britney and Vicky were BFF?

trump discussion GIF

When there’s money in between IS NOT a friendship no matter how many pictures they take together.

Some people here used to defend her like she was their sister but I would not named them :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 8
4 minutes ago, Kris007 said:

Okay this my FIRST post ever on breathe heavy, but this topic I feel like I have to say my thoughts…. I liked Vicky T until there was a “rumor” song with Elton John. Right after the rumor,  Vicky T posted a photo with Elton John…. I thought that strange. I’m sure it was harmless, but from the Instagram ”lives” I watched Vicky do, she seemed sealing validation and obsessed with what the media or fans were writing about her. I think Britney needs a team in her life not concerned about any media outlets. Britney needs to move away from media influence and just live her life. ♥️

She need professional not a random girl who flopped her career :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Love 7

The whole Vicky thing is so strange. I mean Britney posted a pic with Taron on July 24th and then on July 25 the Britney and Elton collaboration rumor happened. After that, B and Vicky were celebrating together at a bar on July 29th. Britney deletes her caption that week and Vicky posted a picture with Elton. Vicky deletes that pic and next thing we know around August 7 is that they no longer follow each other

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 3

I want to believe Lynn :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

35 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

The whole Vicky thing is so strange. I mean Britney posted a pic with Taron on July 24th and then on July 25 the Britney and Elton collaboration rumor happened. After that, B and Vicky were celebrating together at a bar on July 29th. Britney deletes her caption that week and Vicky posted a picture with Elton. Vicky deletes that pic and next thing we know around August 7 is that they no longer follow each other

:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Thanks for the summary, didn't know about this

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block