What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?

29 minutes ago, very_urban said:

I saw some commenters on Reddit saying she’s unwell because of the video where Sam grabs her butt. The implication being that if she were normal then she wouldn’t post a video of her husband grabbing her butt… :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I just don’t understand some people.

I bet they probably enjoy watching other couples having s.e.x on camera tho :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Not judgement there, I'm just saying that they're not very coherent :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

It's such a weird time in society right now. Many people don't think about the source, they still believe in mainstream media being unbiased, or think that because one conspiracy theory was right, that they all are. 

Add-on that court records aren't the easiest to read, or widely reported on, the whole attitude of "do as I say and not what I do", and being able to say anything without sources.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

This!!

I commented on a TikTok conspiracy theory page yesterday and got dragged when I commented to the user to please stop spreading misinformation. Like literally was accused of being team con, told to go **** myself, threatened, etc. So not only are these people out there telling lies but they are attacking anyone who disagrees rather than explaining their points, AND these users are making a name for themselves and amassing large followings over scare tactics based on opinions. 

What Are We Doing GIF by ALLBLK

• Love 3

Most of them seem to be fake accounts or ones with less than 50 followers, it’s a fringe group who dedicate their lives and entire online personas to commenting on her posts and trolling her. I’m sure she’s way better at dealing with it than any of us are, she hasn’t been responding to anyone except friends and family for over a year now. 

• Love 3

the internet is a place where there is a lot of information, but at the same time it’s so easy to present information out of context, incomplete or even twisted around. recent, the unsealed documents from the Depp/Heard trial. Incomplete, out of context Information is presented in a convincing way on twitter and tiktok etc and people buy into it, switching sides, not taking one second to check if any of it is correct. (often they don’t want to fact check and would never admit they were wrong) people pick a narrative they prefer, and pick and chose what to present and what to believe. A lot of people find the idea that Britney isn’t free exciting because of the drama and mystery, and as usual with this new generation, they become complete hypocrites, who act like they stand for a good cause, but actually just cause hurt and damage. People will continue to do mental gymnastics to continue to believe it. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Addicted_Heart said:

There are people who believe that the earth is flat. I would suggest everyone to just ignore those people bc people want to believe what they want to believe :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Exactly! Well said :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

who cares, let’s embrace Britney being herself and support her growth. She will continue to find her way 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block