What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?

14 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

Comments on her Instagram and TikTok are INSANE. People don't believe she's free, some even believe she's a clone :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I really hope she doesn't read these comments. 

So like what do people need to believe she is free? Full glam look? Perfect makeup, perfect hair in every photo? No dancing? Haute Coutre outfits? High quality photoshoots? ''Perfection''? 

It's crazy cause people are more willing to believe that this is real instead of current, unfiltered Britney :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

When they start to see her or when she’s ready to present herself or even do an interview then everyone will be quiet people are crazy and i pray she ignores all the crazy untrue stuff and I don’t want that cuz I k ow she doesn’t wanna go on tv so I think it doesn’t matter let them think what they want and be crazy but she’s about to release a book and everything so they need to calm tf down Demi Lovato Yes GIF by The Roku Channel

14 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

What reaction did we (or y’all) have during the Chaotic era? Because for me, it was different but I was still interested to see how she was behind the scenes. 

Wel she’s hilariously funny and entertaining in her own home that’s like awesome is what I thought just a real down to earth normal person like us catching up on Euphoria 

what did everyone f* expect is the question ?

however minus the Kev stuff I enjoyed the music released in the DVD hits in my heart 

Mona Lisa do something & someday even chaotic kinda bops 200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7la9wj0nj10qoizt64ybd

On 8/27/2022 at 4:10 PM, ZoneGirl said:

What reaction did we (or y’all) have during the Chaotic era? Because for me, it was different but I was still interested to see how she was behind the scenes. 

I was the same as you and liked seeing that side of things and it made me feel more endeared to her if anything, but I definitely think that user has a point. Fans had such an harsh reaction to her at that point because she was no longer portraying herself as a perfect pop princess and everyone blamed Kevin. Now they’re blaming Sam. Obviously now we know Kevin was trash, but at the time he was kind of good for Britney because she desperately needed some kind of a break. 

On 8/27/2022 at 5:52 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Honestly, I'm not convinced anything will persuade Banons. Their mind is set and they truly want to believe what they want to believe. Sad. 

They’re still all over twitter today claiming she’s not free because she didn’t mention ‘x’ or ‘y’. It’s so weird and nothing in the world will ever change their minds. 

On 8/27/2022 at 12:51 PM, very_urban said:

Besides the whole B-Anon stuff there are people who support the con and say that she’s crazy. Like I saw some commenters on Reddit saying she’s unwell because of the video where Sam grabs her butt. The implication being that if she were normal then she wouldn’t post a video of her husband grabbing her butt… :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: I just don’t understand some people.

I still dont know what b-anon/banon does mean? There are only fans/not interested people/haters.

54 minutes ago, IamMax said:

anyone knows what is banon saying now? lol 

I have seen that some, are creating new conspiracies about sam, why he didn't help her case and blah blah... more of the same, with new words.

others say that their secret relationship is JA🤣. And that's why I try to stop the wedding... and many other stupid things, I stop reading, it's a waste of time.

17 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Just right now saw someone on twitter being like "This was recorded last year. Why was it edited like that. We still couldn't see her face"

I guess Britney must have edited in the clip of her praising her new song that come out 4 days ago too. How the hell can they say "this was recorded last year" with such confidence? Based on what evidence :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block