What Do People Need to Believe Britney IS Free?

4 hours ago, britbritluv said:

I've been discovering most of them are newer fans who are having the same reaction original fans had back during the Chaotic era. I feel older fans know who she really is, the quirks and everything and love her for her... but newer fans aren't used to seeing the real her.

What reaction did we (or y’all) have during the Chaotic era? Because for me, it was different but I was still interested to see how she was behind the scenes. 

There will always be a conspiracy for them with Britney, whether it's because of her book or if she ever decided to do an interview or do an instagram live. They will say she is being forced, and about her book, they will say it is manipulated, and some facts will be used against her. they will not lose, maybe with a big fine from rosengart. 👁

But what is clear is that they are a danger. I really believe that they function as a cult. Their brains are brainwashed in a scary way:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Like 3

In a world where Trump was able to win the presidency and has not lost a single supporter regardless of the insurrection and taking classified documents and FBI investigation, are we surprised there are idiots that still think she’s not free? They’re the same as hardcore Trumpers, you can’t convince them the sky is blue and we just have to carry on and not waste our time :mariah-hurry:

• Like 6

People who believe she is not free are just lacking in empathy. They really expected her to be back to her 2004 self. You cannot undo 13 years of abuse, gaslighting, isolation, manipulation… not to mention that psych ward hospital stay that clearly ducking broke her. Not only that, she clearly has trauma of the severe cruel media bullying she has received in the past and continues to receive anytime she does something. She dont want to be seen in public. She has severe anxiety and that cannot be undone in a few months. She is comfortable existing in her house. She is free but if she is not ready, then SHE IS NOT READY. People need to mind their business and evaluate if they even want to support this new version of Britney. They are saying she is not free because she is not out there attending events and slaying and serving of whatever. She probably dont even want to be touched too much, thats why she has the power of having better photoshoots but she chooses to do them herself. Leave her alone!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

No proof is enough. Its the nature of conspiracy theories. I mean, everything they post is easy debunked, and yet they still take it as gospel, and support anyone who says something to support their narratives, regardless of their actions. 

If Britney stays silent on a topic, she's being silenced. If she If Britney posts a caption, they claim its someone else. If she shares a video, she's being forced. If she calls out liars, someone else is lying to her. 

Look at how fast people took the fake Bryan account as gospel, despite the fact that Britney has said her family abused her.

• Like 6

Some of those people are just so bored. They will create conspiracy theories for their own entertainment purposes... 

Britney isn't the same Britney she was during "Baby one more time" or even the "Blackout" era and some of these people don't understand this.  They aren't the same people themselves they were a few years ago. People change and she isn't who they want her to be or expect while others are just bored and want to create drama, get followers, etc. 

• Like 3

I mean she's practically always been heavily criticized :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

she's too thin, she's too fat, she's too s3xy, she dresses too much, she's too messy, she's trashy, she's anti-fashion, who goes out like that? etc. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

in 2004 this is how she'd go out, I can only imagine what kind of content she would've posted on insta :orangu_orangutan_ape:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYmqx3ga-epJ0RejnBAm5

0a94b85bc3b2cd1e1febb55a3df061a9.jpg

ab84e0f46a683297a30f4dcc32a0a7c9.jpg

besides probably the first two years of her career, she never really cared about her appearance when going outside. Britney only does an effort when she hits a red-carpet

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block