Official Britney Spears website is down. UPDATE: It now shows promotion for Hold Me Closer

1 hour ago, SBJ said:

Yeah, I'm from Sweden.

So am I!

Can I ask you how music charts work here?

I managed to get  HMC through my US iTunes account. But how do you buy or stream HMC here in Sweden? I mean for it to count towards charts.

Spotify has the subscription model, so only streaming there. Also the upload on Elton John YouTube. Anywhere else I should stream?

Where do you buy it in Sweden? Do we call P4 or another radio channel and request it? What do you suggest would help with charts?

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

No, it's not. It was renewed through 2031. It has just changed into new accounts because I think it has been given back to Britney now that the conservatorship is over so she has control over it again.

CrowdSurf build the new website as well, so I believe they just moved it to a new server/platform for the redesign (it's now on WordPress – I don't know which platform they used before). There was an article (perhaps by Page Six) where they mentioned that Britney has kept CrowdSurf in her payroll even after the conservatorship ended. The difference is that she's now paying for them, not the conservatorship.

EDIT: It's true, the Registrant contact has been changed from  LaPolt Law, PC to Brandcasting Unlimited, LLC and the domain provider changed, too.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block