Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

17 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I feel really bad for her. It just sounds like gibberish at this point. It's either the effects of her meds, treatment, ptsd, or maybe it's just her way of typing. I hope it's the latter.

Thank God she's definitely worked with a co-writer on her book. Not that I don't think she's capable of expressing herself. She just needs someone to help her be clearer. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

It's all fun and games until she gets herself cancelled. I care because i like Britney alot . Those Instagram posts aren't healthy for her. She's been traumatized for such a long time. I understand that she's venting but it won't be healthy for her in the long run. Because there will always be someone or something responding to her and she'll always always feel need to reply back. And that will cause more stress and hate in her heart which isn't healthy But for how long? 

Im actually being serious here. We were the ones to help "assist" her to be free somewhat. But we can't watch her be hurt over and over. The world is cruel and i understand her take completely. She's done enough venting but at this point it is seriously gibberish and incoherent wording that should be discussed in therapy environment. Forget about your family, forget about your peers and forget about the world. Let's now focus on yourself.

This isn't me being "concerned" or scared for her. I don't like her being taken out of context. That's all. 

Way too much text and I could't care less about the GP's opinions about Britney, and so does she :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Again, nobody cares Ellie... Get back to Jackson with Dina and JJ :eyes_britney_laugh:

I wish she’d stop randomly dragging Christina - if that is indeed what she was doing. But once again, she had 13 years of her life destroyed and hasn’t had a chance to grow and learn from her mistakes and navigate social media. 
I want her to speak her mind but sometimes it’s just weird to call out other artists again and again 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You are out of place saying who deserves shade and who doesn't. Mind about the own people in your life and let Britney decide for herself who she needs to shade or not. Frankly you're the one here that sounds a little too problematic trying to control someone else's feelings.

And you sound like a blind enabler that encourages toxic behavior because  you are beyond biased. Delusional. Don’t ever quote me again

• Like 2

Every time she shades someone on Instagram it backfires and she's the one who gets dragged instead. She needs to stop, she won't though. 

It also doesn't surprise me that people on this board are pulling the "she's shading xtina because she knows something we don't!" instead of admitting that Britney is on the wrong. But whatever, she's gonna get dragged again and the only place that's gonna defend her is exhale. 

• Like 7

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music 
I miss the old “stream of consciousness” , I love Britney, but think she would benefit of taking time off social media & finding other ways to release her emotions. She has gone through a lot, and its going to take time for her to heal & adjust to reality. Social media is double edged sword. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

Every time she shades someone on Instagram it backfires and she's the one who gets dragged instead. She needs to stop, she won't though. 

It also doesn't surprise me that people on this board are pulling the "she's shading xtina because she knows something we don't!" instead of admitting that Britney is on the wrong. But whatever, she's gonna get dragged again and the only place that's gonna defend her is exhale. 

Well maybe it isnt about Xtina 😅 I mean I did think oh it must be related, cause of “What a girl wants”. I hope it isn't. I am not an Xtina fan, but calling out Xtina only back fires, and Xtina doesn't even acknowledge any of it, at least publicly. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

These captions are so incoherent.  Her thoughts are all over the place. 

yeah, I find it so strange honestly. she never used to write like this before. most of her captions now are so grammatically and structurally bizarre that I genuinely cannot understand what she's trying to say. really makes me wonder wtf is up.

I love her to death and I'll defend her til the day I die, but I really dont get the insta captions. I just hope whoever is ghostwriting her book is gonna do a good job at helping her get her thoughts and stories across in an accurate, cogent way.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, freeoverprotected said:

I don’t understand a thing can somebody translate it from me. My first language is Spanish and even if I know English it’s hard for me to understand Brit scripts 

Dont worry,

I speak and read fluent English and I have no idea what the hell she's saying.

Love her but sometimes I cant understand her captions cause she rambles on to lots of topics especially ones that are unrelated

• Like 2
5 hours ago, vzlafan said:

OMG!!! Nobody drags like B!!

but i mean, I understand Xtina in some way to explore her latin culture even if her  experiencie with her father wasn't the best, the "incongruity" of Xtina is that she has visit some latinamerica places, in 2018 she was in curazao, so im curious if she like her latin roots, why she didn't visit ecuador .

Mariah got venezuelan roots, she doesn't performed in venezuela but she has come many times

Christina went to ecuador with the World Food Program a couple years ago when she was their ambassador, and she talked about how special it was for her.

she is angry  

I has been there and got hurt and i did not speakout for years till i could not take it anymore 

i got too angry and i want to revenge and the blamming and the depression and the trust all gone and i want to tell all people to not be ******* it is hard but it will go it just need time and true when you are so nice you will be hurt the most 

she will heal and move on we all do and accept what is really happend 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BritneyGXKB said:

Maybe she’s shading Christina for stealing Britney’s funk groove and a considerable amount of her looks for Stripped and then toured with JT in 2003? I suspect we’ll be getting more answers in the book. But for now, Xtina is a rat.

She really needs to get over something that happened 20 years ago - there are so many more recent wrongs that have been done to her - obsessing about things 2 decades ago is not healthy and isnt a good look.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block