Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

46 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

No one stood up (in public) for her during 13 years

Right and — I’m not saying you’re saying this — they’re not required to. Christina has pretty much always shied away from considering Britney a friend. Very much “they’re my coworkers” Nene Leakes vibes. 

I get that Britney may feel that since those closest to her didn’t say anything, maybe those in the industry who knew the open “secret” should have. But many people have “none of my business” energy. 

Plus, the narrative was that she liked the conservatorship and the privacy or protection or whatever it afforded her. Maybe industry folks bought into that. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Right and — I’m not saying you’re saying this — they’re not required to. Christina has pretty much always shied away from considering Britney a friend. Very much “they’re my coworkers” Nene Leakes vibes. 

I get that Britney may feel that since those closest to her didn’t say anything, maybe those in the industry who knew the open “secret” should have. But many people have “none of my business” energy. 

Plus, the narrative was that she liked the conservatorship and the privacy or protection or whatever it afforded her. Maybe industry folks bought into that. 

47 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Christina shade for using her Spanish roots as a marketing tool while claiming her Spanish father abused her … Britney is tearing down the pop landscape. If she goes after Taylor it’s gonna be a full out war lol

Didn't know she was abused by her father too. Is that a common thing in America ? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

29 minutes ago, Onyx1Boss said:

It seems more like a continuation of the JLo post theme: empowering women / little girls to speak about abuse or stand up for themselves... And the Selena picture where she is happy despite not conforming to the conventional celebrity image in that pic 

Seems less personal more about feminine empowerment and women should be "less sweet" and more like "*********"  a h o l e s

Is what i see

Feminism in general probably 

To me, it seems like the released tapes from K-Turd really did get to her, but she is being advised by everyone around her including Sam, her lawyer, and her best friend to stay silent on the subject so her mind is trying to direct that anger somehow and in some way. 

Looks like her family really does still know how to turn the screws. But I guess part of recovery means facing the people and the demons of your past and moving past them. She’s still trying to do that.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She posted Xtina lyrics.

Xtina's dad was abusive like Jamie. Xtina didn't speak up for Britney. Britney probably feels she should've been the first to speak on the matter knowing her situation with her father was the same as hers. 

Or maybe Britney tried to reach out to Christina for help privately several times during the conservatorship, but was refused or ignored. We need to remember that a lot of people claim to help Britney in public, but we really would never know their real intentions inside. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Whoever started alleging the Xtina shade needs to wake up and realize not a single ****** person other than Xtina’s shrinking fanbase associates “what a girl wants” with her. That goes for Britney Spears. The shade is likely about someone else. If Britney wanted to drag Christina, it would be more overt. Probably with a picture of her.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Well she's getting dragged on ATRL lol

Britney just quit posting for now plz. 

I mean, that’s a normal day there. Who isn’t getting dragged there? 

Like everyone I'm not sure what she's talking about, because we don't know what that little birdie told her, but to me it doesn't sound like shade to Xtina, but more like she's pitying for singing about her father's roots after all the abuse. And that's like, ********* win because the ******* of Xtina's father despite being an abuser in the end he ends up (or his roots) celebrated through her music.

That's what I get anyways, because I don't get the shade in any other way. But in the end we know that interpreting her posts is like interpreting the bible, anyone will see and get whatever they want lol

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Alio said:

So because you don't want Britney to be out of line you don't want to read what she wrote ? My friend, Britney has been out of line for 20 years now. Giving the middle finger at age 21, marrying someone (currently in jail) for few hours at 23, showing her p.ssy at age 26..I mean we're not talking about Mother Teresa here, of course baby she can throw some shade and have attitude. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

This :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block