Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

Glad to know she still thinks of this song? One of my favorites, and the bridge on the album version is truly one of her best. Conversely, the album version production is muddled, and on the chorus is downright bad. The remix still sounds very high tech by comparison. I love Pharrell on the track but I want them a mix with all of Britney’s parts from the album version, ESPECIALLY the bridge. I always felt this song was deserving of a 7+ minute extended mix with all of the different parts from both versions remixed like the Co-Ed. 

The video is also quite simply my favorite from the Britney (2001) era.

:bsass_britney_boys_nod:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Another thing that doesn’t make sense about this post: she says she had to repost it, but I don’t think it’s been posted before has it? 

She then says there are three reasons, the first being about Boys, which doesn’t seem to be in context with the rest of the post. Not sure what the other two reasons are within the post. I’m wondering if it was a caption meant to be posted along with one of her fashion videos where Boys was playing. 

I think everything now should be saved for the book!!!! 
where she can explain and give context to why she writes these shady things. 
It’s got so negative!! 
I understand completely how she’s been repressed for so long and now she’s speaking. I think saving it for a book is more classy though. 

it’s also kinda contradictory to say “this should’ve been kept private” yet then go on to blast people on social media. Again no hate! I support Britney 100% and always will. Like if you have a problem with other pop stars maybe speak to them privately why you’re angry instead of blasting them on social media. Then If they say something back it blows up even more. 
I mean who knows maybe there is more to the story than we know. It will be interesting to read the book. 
I want positive Britney back! :) 

not this negative stuff :( 

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Another thing that doesn’t make sense about this post: she says she had to repost it, but I don’t think it’s been posted before has it? 

She then says there are three reasons, the first being about Boys, which doesn’t seem to be in context with the rest of the post. Not sure what the other two reasons are within the post. I’m wondering if it was a caption meant to be posted along with one of her fashion videos where Boys was playing. 

And that’s why y’all shouldn’t be analyzing her posts, majority of them are total question mark, best to accept it and move on with life, ****, I’d end up with a migraine if i put the effort in to analyzing her posts like some of y’all do, lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

And that’s why y’all shouldn’t be analyzing her posts, majority of them are total question mark, best to accept it and move on with life, ****, I’d end up with a migraine if i put the effort in to analyzing her posts like some of y’all do, lol

Yep fair enough! I do have too much time on my hands at the moment for various reasons, so yes, guilty. 

17 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I think everything now should be saved for the book!!!! 
where she can explain and give context to why she writes these shady things. 
It’s got so negative!! 
I understand completely how she’s been repressed for so long and now she’s speaking. I think saving it for a book is more classy though. 

it’s also kinda contradictory to say “this should’ve been kept private” yet then go on to blast people on social media. Again no hate! I support Britney 100% and always will. Like if you have a problem with other pop stars maybe speak to them privately why you’re angry instead of blasting them on social media. Then If they say something back it blows up even more. 
I mean who knows maybe there is more to the story than we know. It will be interesting to read the book. 
I want positive Britney back! :) 

now this negative stuff :( 

I agree. I get she's angry, but constantly mentioning her peers (whether it's intended to be shade or not) could be seen as negative. Especially since a lot of it is cryptic which makes people spread more negative fake rumours when she could actually be talking about something completely different. 

She really needs a social media manager who will help her still express herself freely, but in a way that won't tarnish her new free image or hypocritically bully her peers.  If it's regarding her family though, by all means they deserve it lol, but she should be clear about that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

That doesn’t justify nor makes it ok. She should shade the people that deserves to be shaded. Not barking at the wrong tree like a problematic person.  Again I don’t see a Xtina shade here.

You are out of place saying who deserves shade and who doesn't. Mind about the own people in your life and let Britney decide for herself who she needs to shade or not. Frankly you're the one here that sounds a little too problematic trying to control someone else's feelings.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

Is that a joke or are you just young 

Oh come on something that happened 20 years ago!! It’s not something serious like her family has done. 

This is all way too negative! 
as someone in their 30’s I cannot believe there is still these weirdos playing Christina and Britney against each other. It’s like who’s your favourite doll - Barbie or Cindy. For goodness sake let’s grow the F up now!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 5
1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Fans searching for shade in every single solitary thing she posts is really getting tired, if it ain’t direct than leave it the **** alone, y’all putting this narrative that Britney is shading someone (Christina, Selena, whoever else) when there is zero, undeniable, concrete evidence of it just sends hate her way!!

Original Boys was def better.

I couldn’t even figure out the Xtina shade apart from the fact she mentioned one of her song titles?

1 hour ago, Wayne said:

Christina has only said positive stuff about Britney. And In countless other interviews as well. 
Has Christina done something bad to her????? 
if so was it like 20 years ago???? 
she’s grown up! 

I have to be honest! Im fighting Britney’s corner but this post has me feeling icky!!!!! 
like this is mean todo unless she can explain why she’s being mean to her as at the moment it seems for no reason whatsoever :/

Britney has always taken the high road while others have barreled over her personally I don’t see any shade but if there I don’t care much 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block