Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

59 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

I agree 100% and it’s definitely not something I support but Britney isn’t perfect and this is her mistake to make. Britney can do as she wants … but if we want to be blind to the reality thats fine . 

There was a topic here once if Britney could be cancelled and she definitely can if she goes extreme with her comments but it’s her right and she may not care 

Omg I’ve been so scared for her to get cancelled!! 

Who cares first of all she never even said Christina’s name but Christina has thrown loads of shade at Britney throughout their careers, and we have no idea what kind of **** went on behind the scenes. Britney is lucid now and a lot of **** is resurfacing for her so either way let her vent. If she gets “cancelled” so be it. I for one don’t see what people are trying to see here first Selena and then Christina I don’t get the vibes that other talk about at all so let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill here 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

Who cares first of all she never even said Christina’s name but Christina has thrown loads of shade at Britney throughout their careers, and we have no idea what kind of **** went on behind the scenes. Britney is lucid now and a lot of **** is resurfacing for her so either way let her vent. If she gets “cancelled” so be it. I for one don’t see what people are trying to see here first Selena and then Christina I don’t get the vibes that other talk about at all so let’s not make a mountain out of a molehill here 

So I’m getting caught up to speed… there was Selena shade??????? Selena Gomez???? Didn’t she invite her to her wedding?

Even though overall, this Instagram posting and venting is pretty unhealthy, from Britney’s perspective, she might see it as her only relatively safe outlet.

She has been traumatized by therapists after how the last few put the words of her management team over her own.

She went for years getting gaslighted by her own family, so even if she ever forgave them, she can never fully trust them.

She is being told by international news stations that her boys want nothing to do with her and think she is nuts.

She might still have some misunderstandings about her childhood friends and cousins who never texted her back when she needed them most, so she thinks they have forgotten about her or also think she is crazy.

She is married to a man who deep down she might not fully trust since she’s been burned by so many men in her life, and with every new betrayal, she feels more and more paranoid (her ex husband trespassing on her wedding, her other ex husband selling out her relationship with her kids to a British tabloid, her ex boyfriend using their breakup to smear her and launch his career).

And this week, the whole World watched proof that her 2 kids don’t like her and video-tape her because they want evidence of her supposed misdeeds.

She must feel all alone and like no one in her personal life is worthy of trust or deeper investment. All those stories from 2006 and 2007 of her confiding secrets to her nannies and her cleaning ladies. 2022 must feel even worse. 

I think that’s why she turns to instagram. She can get her thoughts out to a bunch of strangers. And she doesn’t really care what they have to say. 50%+ are going to be fans who support anything she posts. The other 50% are just randos who she doesn’t know so even if they hurt her, they don’t matter to her.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Christina shade for using her Spanish roots as a marketing tool while claiming her Spanish father abused her … Britney is tearing down the pop landscape. If she goes after Taylor it’s gonna be a full out war lol

Low key I want Britney vs Taylor! But only after B10 and her chart domination …it will be huge..only Britney can take down Taylor

22 minutes ago, shanemw1 said:

I think it’s a shade to Jaime Lynn 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

Even though overall, this Instagram posting and venting is pretty unhealthy, from Britney’s perspective, she might see it as her only relatively safe outlet.

She has been traumatized by therapists after how the last few put the words of her management team over her own.

She went for years getting gaslighted by her own family, so even if she ever forgave them, she can never fully trust them.

She is being told by international news stations that her boys want nothing to do with her and think she is nuts.

She might still have some misunderstandings about her childhood friends and cousins who never texted her back when she needed them most, so she thinks they have forgotten about her or also think she is crazy.

She is married to a man who deep down she might not fully trust since she’s been burned by so many men in her life, and with every new betrayal, she feels more and more paranoid (her ex husband trespassing on her wedding, her other ex husband selling out her relationship with her kids to a British tabloid, her ex boyfriend using their breakup to smear her and launch his career).

And this week, the whole World watched proof that her 2 kids don’t like her and video-tape her because they want evidence of her supposed misdeeds.

She must feel all alone and like no one in her personal life is worthy of trust or deeper investment. All those stories from 2006 and 2007 of her confiding secrets to her nannies and her cleaning ladies. 2022 must feel even worse. 

I think that’s why she turns to instagram. She can get her thoughts out to a bunch of strangers. And she doesn’t really care what they have to say. 50%+ are going to be fans who support anything she posts. The other 50% are just randos who she doesn’t know so even if they hurt her, they don’t matter to her.

Very insightful post 👏 

59 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Right and — I’m not saying you’re saying this — they’re not required to. Christina has pretty much always shied away from considering Britney a friend. Very much “they’re my coworkers” Nene Leakes vibes. 

I get that Britney may feel that since those closest to her didn’t say anything, maybe those in the industry who knew the open “secret” should have. But many people have “none of my business” energy. 

Plus, the narrative was that she liked the conservatorship and the privacy or protection or whatever it afforded her. Maybe industry folks bought into that. 

You are right. Nice pov

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.