Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

1 hour ago, devilsadvocate said:

Just seems like she’s calling Christina fake and yesterday Selena was fake … she’s catching up on all the big moments in the pop world.

It’s sad but Britney probably knows a lot about the music industry and all these girls and she is hinting that she is going to expose it all .

Maybe she has beef with them cause they claim to be her friends … so she feels used and feels they are more fake than say Katy Perry, Taylor Swift or Ariana Grande 

When did she say Selena was fake yesterday? I didn’t see that

8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Very insightful post 👏 

Thank you. I think everyone (including my first reaciton when I read the post) comes from the perspective of their normal everyday lives when they are reading the latest Britney instagram. We don’t come at it from the perspective of someone who is currently in a fierce and disgusting court battle with her father, is not on speaking terms with any family member, and who just got re-gaslit by her ex-husband and her two teenage sons on international media. I feel like the only celebrity who might have had it worse in recent memory is Michael Jackson, but at the very least he had a successful and also-controversial sister (Janet) to comiserate with if he really needed it. Britney doesn’t have that. She just has a flop jealous hag who sold her out ASAP and sold her story out for the smallest dime publishers were willing to give her.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Christina has only said positive stuff about Britney. And In countless other interviews as well. 
Has Christina done something bad to her????? 
if so was it like 20 years ago???? 
she’s grown up! 

I have to be honest! Im fighting Britney’s corner but this post has me feeling icky!!!!! 
like this is mean todo unless she can explain why she’s being mean to her as at the moment it seems for no reason whatsoever :/

I like how you're forgetting that incident last year where she was asked in public about Britney but didn't say anything and just walked away instead of commenting. It literally would've taken a few seconds but she let her assistant pull her away.

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Nobody cares Ellie :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

It's all fun and games until she gets herself cancelled. I care because i like Britney alot . Those Instagram posts aren't healthy for her. She's been traumatized for such a long time. I understand that she's venting but it won't be healthy for her in the long run. Because there will always be someone or something responding to her and she'll always always feel need to reply back. And that will cause more stress and hate in her heart which isn't healthy But for how long? 

Im actually being serious here. We were the ones to help "assist" her to be free somewhat. But we can't watch her be hurt over and over. The world is cruel and i understand her take completely. She's done enough venting but at this point it is seriously gibberish and incoherent wording that should be discussed in therapy environment. Forget about your family, forget about your peers and forget about the world. Let's now focus on yourself.

This isn't me being "concerned" or scared for her. I don't like her being taken out of context. That's all. 

• Love 3
Just now, Stefani said:

I like how you're forgetting that incident last year where she was asked in public about Britney but didn't say anything and just walked away. It literally would've taken a few seconds but she let her assistant drag her away.

Oh come on now. If you watch the FULL video. The guy says one more question and pulls her away as she’s answering as she had to go and perform. 
BUT let’s say she didn’t want to stick up for her…. It’s none of her business and she’s probably careful as to what to say. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Christina has only said positive stuff about Britney. And In countless other interviews as well. 
Has Christina done something bad to her????? 
if so was it like 20 years ago???? 
she’s grown up! 

I have to be honest! Im fighting Britney’s corner but this post has me feeling icky!!!!! 
like this is mean todo unless she can explain why she’s being mean to her as at the moment it seems for no reason whatsoever :/

All of that is fake and total damage control after she and her team saw all the backlash Justin Timberlake was getting.

She was just smart and tried to get in front of it before it blew up.

I see it worked on a lot of you.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Posted it on Twitter and got ripped to shreds in two seconds saying it's not about Xtina, it's about Jamie Lynn. IDK......... that seemed like it was about Xtina to me, but I don't have the energy to fight it. 

I just read it again and I can see it being about Jamie Lynn also..idk lol 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

All of that is fake and total damage control after she and her team saw all the backlash Justin Timberlake was getting.

She was just smart and tried to get in front of it before it blew up.

I see it worked on a lot of you.

I genuinely don’t know what to believe anymore to be honest! But being honest as well this constant drama is getting extremely negative now. Hopefully there is a reason why!? I’m still supporting Britney always I do hope though things start becoming more positive soon though :)

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Posted it on Twitter and got ripped to shreds in two seconds saying it's not about Xtina, it's about Jamie Lynn. IDK......... that seemed like it was about Xtina to me, but I don't have the energy to fight it. 

My gut feeling was that it was about Christina, and LOTS of other people have also thought this too. Who knows though, it’s so cryptic! 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

Thank you. I think everyone (including my first reaciton when I read the post) comes from the perspective of their normal everyday lives when they are reading the latest Britney instagram. We don’t come at it from the perspective of someone who is currently in a fierce and disgusting court battle with her father, is not on speaking terms with any family member, and who just got re-gaslit by her ex-husband and her two teenage sons on international media. I feel like the only celebrity who might have had it worse in recent memory is Michael Jackson, but at the very least he had a successful and also-controversial sister (Janet) to comiserate with if he really needed it. Britney doesn’t have that. She just has a flop jealous hag who sold her out ASAP and sold her story out for the smallest dime publishers were willing to give her.

Yes it’s hard to watch this all play out isn’t it? I agree with the Michael Jackson comparison, and that it seems Britney only really has Sam. Not sure what to think most of the time lol! 

I’m thankful for posts like yours which help to make sense of it all and look at things from a different perspective. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block