Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

On 8/14/2022 at 6:13 AM, britisthecolor said:

I don't think someone who sent a letter to britney in 2007 would support her only not to be criticized. and christina has been a feminist since forever. I also don't think that christina would mention the iud etc if she didn't pay attention to the details of britney's situation.

She's hardly been a friend or even nice to Britney. Britney has made that abundantly clear, as if Christina's public actions over the years didn't make it obvious enough.

She only started doing these "nice" things after her career started tanking.

On 8/14/2022 at 6:27 AM, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I agree. I am all for well channelized  expression and freedom of speech not some idleness display that it’s getting tiring, she has a new music release this upcoming Friday and it’s sad that only her husband have properly acknowledged her song while Britney has this huge platform like Instagram to just express how exciting it is to record and release a song on her own terms. But it seems like she doesn’t care at all, like why even bother?. It’s not like she is busy to properly acknowledge the song when she is at home changing outfits multiple times a day out of idleness.

Guess what, she's not doing it for you.

If you don't like how she wants to do things at this point in her life, maybe it's time to hang up your fan card and find someone else.

Most of your comments are just to criticize her, you should just acknowledge that she's just not for you, let go, and log out.

She never has and never will owe anyone anything.

It's time for you to stop constantly talking shyt about her.

• Like 1

Can you all stop shading Christina please? I have a small feeling that those of you that are hating on the new album just don’t speak Spanish, or have latin roots. I actually love the album, which isn’t finished, the third part is coming soon. And she has an English pop album coming soon too. 
I will say, when I read this post, Xtina immediately came to mind and it did leave a sour taste in my mouth. I’ve always been team Britney, but have grown up and realize my vendetta against Christina was ridiculous. And I’m sorry, but it’s nobody else’s battle to fight for Britney at this point besides Rosendaddy. She would have a lot more people backing her if she just lashed out at the people who deserve it and I understand years of trauma and abuse has created these problems in her life but her anger is misdirected. So what if Christina didn’t want to talk about Britney for ONE NIGHT. I mean damn, she has lived in B’s shadow for decades and literally can’t have an interview without being asked about Britney in some way, it was supposed to be a night for her and nobody had a lot of time to talk on that red carpet as the event was running late. Why waste any time talking about someone else. 
At the end of the day I just hope this wasn’t trashing Xtina (doubtful) - people just need to let her live her life. Also stop freaking hating on her because she chose to make a Spanish album, honey, I’m Latin, but my personality is so white-washed it’s not even funny. The album is actually helping me embrace MY roots/culture more too, and I’m not mad at it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ - I know as Britney fans it’s almost 101 to hate on X, but that’s so 90’s, can we just not do that anymore? 🥺 They aren’t even in the same league (as in they do completely different things. Christina is not much of a dancer, bless her.) we all need to focus on being our best and living our best lives cause the constant shade is exhausting, not refreshing lol

xoxo ❤️💋

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Malibu.D.Luxx said:

Can you all stop shading Christina please? I have a small feeling that those of you that are hating on the new album just don’t speak Spanish, or have latin roots. I actually love the album, which isn’t finished, the third part is coming soon. And she has an English pop album coming soon too. 
I will say, when I read this post, Xtina immediately came to mind and it did leave a sour taste in my mouth. I’ve always been team Britney, but have grown up and realize my vendetta against Christina was ridiculous. And I’m sorry, but it’s nobody else’s battle to fight for Britney at this point besides Rosendaddy. She would have a lot more people backing her if she just lashed out at the people who deserve it and I understand years of trauma and abuse has created these problems in her life but her anger is misdirected. So what if Christina didn’t want to talk about Britney for ONE NIGHT. I mean damn, she has lived in B’s shadow for decades and literally can’t have an interview without being asked about Britney in some way, it was supposed to be a night for her and nobody had a lot of time to talk on that red carpet as the event was running late. Why waste any time talking about someone else. 
At the end of the day I just hope this wasn’t trashing Xtina (doubtful) - people just need to let her live her life. Also stop freaking hating on her because she chose to make a Spanish album, honey, I’m Latin, but my personality is so white-washed it’s not even funny. The album is actually helping me embrace MY roots/culture more too, and I’m not mad at it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ - I know as Britney fans it’s almost 101 to hate on X, but that’s so 90’s, can we just not do that anymore? 🥺 They aren’t even in the same league (as in they do completely different things. Christina is not much of a dancer, bless her.) we all need to focus on being our best and living our best lives cause the constant shade is exhausting, not refreshing lol

xoxo ❤️💋

I speak Spanish and her new Latin album is trash

On 8/14/2022 at 10:55 AM, Viking84 said:

Britney never shaded Christina except as a response to things Christina had said about her and just pointing out the obvious, namely that Christina can be "a bit rude" (very rude). I have said the same about Avril's comment and P!nk's, but they have both apologised since. Christina should know better because they grew up with each other and knew each other. Christina basically joined the Britney hate train when it was cool to do so despite having grown up together. You can love on Christina all you want, but it's a well-known fact that she is exceptionally nasty and a generally awful person. I was a fan myself until her personality ruined it all for me.

False, Britney shaded Christina more than one and two times too in the 00's:

On 8/15/2022 at 10:15 PM, Britney'sBish said:

She's hardly been a friend or even nice to Britney. Britney has made that abundantly clear, as if Christina's public actions over the years didn't make it obvious enough.

She only started doing these "nice" things after her career started tanking.

christina's career hadn't started tanking until 2010, which was after she and britney stopped being childish and sent each other gifts (for wedding, baby shower etc ) and after christina sent britney that letter which britney probably has never read or received and after christina also spoke respectfully about britney's breakdown during an interview on the set of candyman etc etc but whatever...

Im sorry but if Britney is throwing shade using Christinas father abusing her its way out of line and Britney is the one in the wrong. I understand she might be frustated at xtina for not speaking up for her more but Britney has no right to talk trash about Christinas spanish album and using her personal trauma at a silly feud. The abuse was real, Xtinas mom has confirmed it. Christina and her Dad have talked a few times in adulthood and that relationship is none of Britneys bussiness. 

Sorry but Britney seriously needs to focus on making the team con suffer and leave Xtinas past alone. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block