Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

9 hours ago, Isla said:

I couldn’t even figure out the Xtina shade apart from the fact she mentioned one of her song titles?

Exactly and quite frankly, the phrase what a girl wants was not invented by Christina, not every person in the world equates that phrase to her, Britney could of meant anything when writing that.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, xtinafighter48 said:

This is so unfair for Christina, i hope Xtina keeps ignoring her!

So unfair lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Yeah sure, Xtina is the poor little victim right here! That's why for a really long time almost all the country hated her! She was a nasty b *tch, be honest! All the horrible things she did to Britney and all the horrible things she did in the backstage that we don't even know, only Britney does... It's so easy when you are not the victim to say "Oh my God, she should forget about it already! It was years ago, why she's still so angry?!" Ugh! This is the only unfair thing! To forced people to forget how their feelings were hurt, while you're not even the victim!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

(Right after they shared the same stage for the Like A Virgin performance, why? What was the point to do that?)

The Blender interview

The kiss in the club, while Britney wasn't even agree for that

The things behind the curtains...

Look I don't have anything against Xtina, as a fan of Britney I don't feel any hate against her, but I don't like her and mostly nobody should say that Britney is the bad one here! YOU HURT PEOPLE FEELINGS DON'T EXPECT THEM TO ALWAYS FORGOT!!! Now that Xtina is more humble, Britney needs to forget when Xtina made her cry? No this is not how it work!!! It's unbearable to read!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

you're not even the victim!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

The victim... lmao. You're deranged if this tongue-in-cheek pin is somehow victimizing Britney.

And that blow-up doll wasn't even shade to Britney. That was a joke about Justin, that he's still not over Britney and had a Britney blow-up doll in his tour buss. You do know that that was part of the show's script written for her? 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ah xtina is too much! she is so extra… And I'll never forget the things she said about Britney. Britney has been constantly silent since the beginning of everything. She constantly played the good girl... all the media, including celebrities, made fun of her for years. I think what she's doing now is the right thing to do. She doesn't shut up... She doesn't take it from below and she wants to avenge everything that was done to her. And I understand that. Thank you, who's next?

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

All of that is fake and total damage control after she and her team saw all the backlash Justin Timberlake was getting.

She was just smart and tried to get in front of it before it blew up.

I see it worked on a lot of you.

I don't think someone who sent a letter to britney in 2007 would support her only not to be criticized. and christina has been a feminist since forever. I also don't think that christina would mention the iud etc if she didn't pay attention to the details of britney's situation.

2 hours ago, If I'm Dancing said:

I absolutely agree with you. Nothing brings me more joy than knowing she is free and able to do whatever the **** she wants! However, her "videos," the editing, the captions, all of it is consistently gobbledygook. Like...gurl wha??? I'm on her side always and am 100% here for mental health and seeking resources. But it's okay for us as fans to acknowledge that she is (understandably) not well 💔

I agree. I am all for well channelized  expression and freedom of speech not some idleness display that it’s getting tiring, she has a new music release this upcoming Friday and it’s sad that only her husband have properly acknowledged her song while Britney has this huge platform like Instagram to just express how exciting it is to record and release a song on her own terms. But it seems like she doesn’t care at all, like why even bother?. It’s not like she is busy to properly acknowledge the song when she is at home changing outfits multiple times a day out of idleness.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, xtinafighter48 said:

oh please those things happened like 20 years ago...

they are grown women now.

Again, this is not how it's work! You can't hurt people feelings and just say "it's been a while just forget about it!" No, just no! They were already grown women, they weren't teenagers. All the country hated Xtina and it was not for no reason! Again we don't even know 10% of the story and all the things happened behind the curtains! And again, I have nothing against Xtina, I like her as an artist and I really hope they will make peace one day! But you can't come here and blame Britney and act like Britney was mean to her for no reason! I'm sure, you are still mad about some people from your past who have hurt you! You can't JUST FORGET JUST LIKE THAT! In what world? Nobody is doing that! No matter if it was 10, 20 years ago, they have things that all of us can't forget sometimes!

WHY BRITNEY HAS TO ALWAYS KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT AND FORGIVE EVERYBODY?!! SUFFERING, CRYING AND LET IT GO WITHOUT THE PERMISSION TO NEVER RETORT? She's not your slave! You can't s h*t on her and asker her to shut up forever!!! And forget because... "Com'on it's been a while!!!"

• Love 2
2 hours ago, xtinafighter48 said:

oh please those things happened like 20 years ago...

they are grown women now.

When I read these ignorant responses all I can think of is these possible 3 scenarios

1. You are still a child with much learning to do and "life" to live

2. You have been abused and have been taught to represses your abuse, therefore you're repeating the same cycle of the abuse inflicted on you

3. You are a narcissistic perpetrator yourself and believe the abuse you cause other is a joke and doesn't leave eternal wounds and trauma 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

The victim... lmao. You're deranged if this tongue-in-cheek pin is somehow victimizing Britney.

And that blow-up doll wasn't even shade to Britney. That was a joke about Justin, that he's still not over Britney and had a Britney blow-up doll in his tour buss. You do know that that was part of the show's script written for her? 

So what? If you are mature enough you just told the producer, look it's doesn't seem correct toward Britney, she and Justin just broke up, she must going through a really hard time and I don't want to play with that. Change the skit I'm not gonna do this! I doubt if Britney went on stage with Jordan Bratman after they broke up with a Xtina doll, Xtina would be like "oh that was fun!"

You don't have to be die to be a victim you know? Why are you even laughing? This is show how you don't care about Britney feelings, only care about your idol! This is why you are like "oh it's not a big deal!" but when Britney drags Xtina on IG you want to call her out? WTF?

But yeah I and Britney are deranged! And she shouldn't talk about your queen, but she did because she's so bad right? But all the things your queen did to her it's fine, because it was nothing and it was few years ago... Yeah sure! This how it works!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johanpapz said:

Again, this is not how it's work! You can't hurt people feelings and just say "it's been a while just forget about it!" No, just no! They were already grown women, they weren't teenagers. All the country hated Xtina and it was not for no reason! Again we don't even know 10% of the story and all the things happened behind the curtains! And again, I have nothing against Xtina, I like her as an artist and I really hope they will make peace one day! But you can't come here and blame Britney and act like Britney was mean to her for no reason! I'm sure, you are still mad about some people from your past who have hurt you! You can't JUST FORGET JUST LIKE THAT! In what world? Nobody is doing that! No matter if it was 10, 20 years ago, they have things that all of us can't forget sometimes!

WHY BRITNEY HAS TO ALWAYS KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT AND FORGIVE EVERYBODY?!! SUFFERING, CRYING AND LET IT GO WITHOUT THE PERMISSION TO NEVER RETORT? She's not your slave! You can't s h*t on her and asker her to shut up forever!!! And forget because... "Com'on it's been a while!!!"

Britney, is this you? Please post a pic with a magenta flower to confirm

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

If this is xtina shade, it’s wrong & her xtina obsession is getting kinda stalkery & weird. I think she feels some type of way about Xtina living her best life with her family & her fiancé that isn’t using her for fame & money & making music & touring. She seems very hurt & mad despite the fact Xtina always showed support during her conservatorship. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block