Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

Guys has it ever occured to you we don't know everything that is going on ? 

Maybe this happened :

Phone ring, Britney is upset cause she has to hop off that persian meat and check her phone.

Then she sees the Yoda picture (and we're not talking about cute baby Yoda here) and she knows that's her pic for Xtina. And of course Xtina's text is like :

"OMG bestie I've just watched these videos Kev posted ..oh kids..yeah remember when we were kids at the Mickey Mouse club, and that time I tried to kiss you at the club, oh the good old days and..."

Britney stops reading

"I'mma scalp this b.tch on Instagram, right now !" :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Haha 6

Why do people think Britney is shading Christina? I’m pretty sure no one, including Christina, is thinking of the flash in the pan “What a girl wants” which britney didn’t even spell out anyways since she typed “what a little girl wants.”

However, this message is either super cryptic, or Britney needs to put the phone down. Like now.

3 minutes ago, vzlafan said:

OMG!!! Nobody drags like B!!

but i mean, I understand Xtina in some way to explore her latin culture even if her  experiencie with her father wasn't the best, the "incongruity" of Xtina is that she has visit some latinamerica places, in 2018 she was in curazao, so im curious if she like her latin roots, why she didn't visit ecuador .

Mariah got venezuelan roots, she doesn't performed in venezuela but she has come many times

Christina said that she visited Ecuador for the first time a few years back. She was working with some charity, they give her a list of countries to choose from for going on a trip for them. She chose Ecuador because she hadn't been yet. IMO, she doesn't seem hugely attached to Ecuador. I do respect that she insisted upon keeping her last name when her career started even when she was encouraged to change it. Her bond with Latin culture to me seems less significant than how she describes it, but what I care about is whether or not the music is good. I love her new Spanish album and I'm not even a fan of hers. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

It seems like P!nk told Britney that Christina was singing What A Little Girl Wants, a parody of her own song dragging Britney around other people. Then Britney is dragging Christina for celebrating her fathers roots even though he was abusive 

That is a stretch that would require a series of very unlikely things to happen. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Greg Sargent said:

Why do people think Britney is shading Christina? I’m pretty sure no one, including Christina, is thinking of the flash in the pan “What a girl wants” which britney didn’t even spell out anyways since she typed “what a little girl wants.”

However, this message is either super cryptic, or Britney needs to put the phone down. Like now.

Christina once called Britney "a lost little girl" :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

It seems like P!nk told Britney that Christina was singing What A Little Girl Wants, a parody of her own song dragging Britney around other people. Then Britney is dragging Christina for celebrating her fathers roots even though he was abusive 

Wait.. Christina changed the lyrics to her song to "What a little girl wants" during a live show??? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: When did this happen??

44 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

No one stood up (in public) for her during 13 years

Right and — I’m not saying you’re saying this — they’re not required to. Christina has pretty much always shied away from considering Britney a friend. Very much “they’re my coworkers” Nene Leakes vibes. 

I get that Britney may feel that since those closest to her didn’t say anything, maybe those in the industry who knew the open “secret” should have. But many people have “none of my business” energy. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Greg Sargent said:

True, there's many ways of interpreting her message lol (e.g. the Jumbo Loo descriptions here). It can also be about Britney speaking up for these little girls abused by their father and telling them that they can be helped?

And I don't think that Britney, being abused/bullied/harassed herself, would write something like that to a person who's been abused by her father, as she's herself been in that kind of situation in which she reminds her roots and defended her father.

The Aguilera shade seems like a huge stretch. Don't know why people here are pushing this narrative. Hope that the media isn't picking this up. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, thebritmaster said:

It’s what she wrote :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

What she wrote doesn’t make sense. It’s just stringing words together…

Beautiful liar flat stomachs make you feel a crazy in love like love don’t cost a thing when I was a toy soldier in Vogue whenever wherever I lost me in the woods next to the lost control.

Which diva was I just dragging…?

• Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block