Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

Could it be more on a personal level? Like she compares herself to Christina? Like Christina took time away from the limelight for many years and only did “millionaire shows” she raised her kids privately and she’s also had control over her career since stripped. 

could it be that Britney is comparing herself to her contemporary? Like Christina got to have control over her career and Britney didn’t when the conservatorship happened. 
We always judge people on success but is Christina the real winner as she’s had control over her career and got to be a mom? Britney has worked super hard!!!!!!!!!!! But would she rather trade places? What is the real success?  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Christina shade for using her Spanish roots as a marketing tool while claiming her Spanish father abused her … Britney is tearing down the pop landscape. If she goes after Taylor it’s gonna be a full out war lol

It doesnt even make sense

If my father is black for example, and he abuses me, I cant celebrate my roots as a black person?

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Some of these "interpretations are way too much, ha ha! 

I mean let me interpret her code:

BEAUTIFUL actually means Lufti if you invert some letters. WHITE LIES means "he is it" if you reorganize the letters.

If you take Pi and multiply it for 15 and then add the speed of light and divide this result by the digits of the date of the premiere of the song, you will find the exact location, precise longitud and latitude, of her ORIGINAL book manuscript, all written on PINK pages,Harrison Ford GIF for the brilliant fan to read.

Oh my Godddddd! I AM UNTO SOMETHING I know it!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

She really needs to get over something that happened 20 years ago - there are so many more recent wrongs that have been done to her - obsessing about things 2 decades ago is not healthy and isnt a good look.

I mean I don’t know Britney and Christina have such a complex relationship. How can you write a book and not mention someone you kissed on stage with Madonna, too? I’m just waiting for the book.

53 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Why do people keep defending Christina?

Christina was always putting Britney down in the media back in the day and she never apologised for that. She is as fake and nasty as they come. I wish people would stop pretending like she doesn't deserve it.

See what we're not gonna do is lie on Christina. She shaded Britney like 3 times in the early 00s, haven't said anything shady since 2004. Y'all make it sound like she was talking **** about her in every interview for the past 20+ years. Britney herself threw shade a couple of times. So let's not. Y'all don't have this same energy for Avril, Pink or others who were actually "always putting Britney down in the media".

Britney is wrong for attacking Christina. She's basically sending her 40 million followers after Christina for no damn reason.  

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

See what we're not gonna do is lie on Christina. She shaded Britney like 3 times in the early 00s, haven't said anything shady since 2004. Y'all make it sound like she was talking **** about her in every interview for the past 20+ years. Britney herself threw shade a couple of times. So let's not. Y'all don't have this same energy for Avril, Pink or others who were actually "always putting Britney down in the media".

Britney is wrong for attacking Christina. She's basically sending her 40 million followers after Christina for no damn reason.  

Britney never shaded Christina except as a response to things Christina had said about her and just pointing out the obvious, namely that Christina can be "a bit rude" (very rude). I have said the same about Avril's comment and P!nk's, but they have both apologised since. Christina should know better because they grew up with each other and knew each other. Christina basically joined the Britney hate train when it was cool to do so despite having grown up together. You can love on Christina all you want, but it's a well-known fact that she is exceptionally nasty and a generally awful person. I was a fan myself until her personality ruined it all for me.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

Christina shade for using her Spanish roots as a marketing tool while claiming her Spanish father abused her … Britney is tearing down the pop landscape. If she goes after Taylor it’s gonna be a full out war lol

Christina's father is from Ecuador not from Spain. He's Hispanic not Spanish

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She is edging towards bullying. It’s not OK to constantly call people out online. 
If she has got beef with them she knows she could contact them.

its giving me Azalea Banks and we all know how the public turned on her.

honestly i dont understand why she is on instagram. Nothing she says makes sense and she posts the same pics constantly.

yall are gonna come for me but she is clearly not well and ranting on insta is not gonna help that

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block