Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

That doesn’t justify nor makes it ok. She should shade the people that deserves to be shaded. Not barking at the wrong tree like a problematic person.  Again I don’t see a Xtina shade here.

Well yes you're right she should not drag Xtina out of all the nasty people who were part of this mess...but maybe, and just maybe, she thinks no one knows who's Robyn or Madame Loulou so she probably sends them furious messages (which I would love to read) to them privately.

Britney seems to mostly talk about famous people on her insta....other than her family of course. Who knows ?? 

26 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I don’t understand the constant shade for her pop peers if she is indeed shading Xtina. Like you have a lot of anger B (rightfully so) but let’s direct it towards those who actually truly deserve it!

I think Christina deserves a little dragging..Its Saturday, the day before Sunday, isn't it? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Let's remember that Jamie Lynn is a Christina fan (Maybe she's talking about her)  Honestly I don't see any shadow for Christina:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Britney is about to release a new single, and any mention of another artist, they want to turn it into a fight, I don't think it's a good move for fans to start pitting these women against each other right now, or rather, ever. Let's not repeat the 2000's 😫

• Like 5

It seems more like a continuation of the JLo post theme: empowering women / little girls to speak about abuse or stand up for themselves... And the Selena picture where she is happy despite not conforming to the conventional celebrity image in that pic 

Seems less personal more about feminine empowerment and women should be "less sweet" and more like "*********"  a h o l e s

Is what i see

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, katiespears said:

Honestly rude AF Britney like its any of her business how Christina wants to embrace her heritage. It's not just her father's roots its hers as well and part of her identity. Sorry Brit gonna stop you right there. She's just out swinging at everybody now, take cover ya'll 

white cat GIF by kate spade new york

• Love 1

Notice how she capitalized the letter 'p' in 'Pink' :

"Someone was singing about "What a little girl wants" I mean maybe a Pink cloud told me."

Maybe P!NK ,the circus performer/singer, and Britney have been having recent little chats. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

28 minutes ago, justhanging said:

She posted Xtina lyrics.

Xtina's dad was abusive like Jamie. Xtina didn't speak up for Britney. Britney probably feels she should've been the first to speak on the matter knowing her situation with her father was the same as hers. 

And while we may not have known the full friendship between Christina and Britney, its starting to seem like they were actually still friends before and after they had their children( up to the coservatorship) . I think Britney bought Christina a wedding present and Christina got Britney a baby shower gift.

OMG!!! Nobody drags like B!!

EDITED

but i mean, I understand Xtina in some way to explore her latin culture even if her  experiencie with her father wasn't the best-

I Think that all we are humans and if we look nobody's perfect, sometimes we make some judges without, or maybe in the past we had some fight with friends or family, but I Hope in the future Xtina and B! could handle the situation and forget the past.

In the pick of Xtina the same of XTINA was making her unreacheable , but after 20 years, xtina is performing in small venues like she did in Spain and Monaco (NOT-UK) and collaborating with new talents.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block