Britney: I've never in 15 years done the original version of "Boys"

1 minute ago, Alio said:

I agree but the Christina shade is a little obvious. I mean "What a girl wants" is one of her classics. She said many times and have two songs or almost 3 about her father and how terrible he was when she was a kid and now she's making an album to celebrate her father's South American roots (basicaly she wants to have her woke moment). So that part was clear. Not so sure about the rest.

I don’t think it’s obvious at all.. And doesn’t make sense. And if we are assuming she is shading Xtina for the way Xtina is handling HER story is dumb because that’s none of Britney’s business to give her 2 cents about it. Britney would be out of line so no, no Xtina shade here.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t think it’s obvious at all.. And doesn’t make sense. And if we are assuming she is shading Xtina for the way Xtina is handling HER story is dumb because that’s none of Britney’s business to give her 2 cents about it. Britney would be out of line so no, no Xtina shade here.

Lol Britney has been out of line for months … it’s unfiltered baby 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block