Kevin Federline's interview with ITV News (video)

33 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

im gunna say something that might shock people, but Britney needs to get on TV now and start having her say, especially now that ****head has decided to go on TV. **** kevin, **** Jamie, **** lynne, **** bryan, **** jamielyn, and **** her 2 spoilt little brats of her sons, they all need to shut the **** up and let Britney have her say 

I don't think so. I think the best she can do Is go on with her life and be sure that her legale team Is going to kick their ******* *****. I think that going in public with a big interview could be traumatic because it would start a big media circus around her

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Marlean said:

"Who knows...?" Well apprently Kfed doesn't know. I wonder how much (or little) he talks to his boys. 

He definitely does. He just chose not to publicize it all on national TV and as he should. That stuff is private and should not be shared to the public, whatever it may be. I think deep down, Britney may be battling with some serious mental health constraints but can we blame her? Fame, money, the conservatorship and the media abuse has likely effected her beyond measure. I would only hope her kids would have a bit more understanding. Then again, there’s a lot we truly do not know. 

• Like 5

Britney sue him for every penny he’s benefitted from you. Leave him with nothing. 

I don’t understand why he would do an interview!! A private matter, if he was a good person he would’ve called her to talk about this. Not go on tv. He’s a nasty person!!!!!!! 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
Just now, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Its unsettling and sad that the boys dont wanna spend time with their mom.

i get why they would be embarrassed by some of her insta posts to be honest

i dont like kfed but i also think he does have some valid points and britney is not 100% perfect like some of you wanna see her

I can understand that to although they’re probably used to it by now. Most of her music videos are ****. Her clothes she wore on stage in vegas. 

But the boys could’ve asked there mom to please not post nude pics. I’m sure she would’ve taken that into consideration. The whole thing is silly! 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I can understand that to although they’re probably used to it by now. Most of her music videos are ****. Her clothes she wore on stage in vegas. 

But the boys could’ve asked there mom to please not post nude pics. I’m sure she would’ve taken that into consideration. The whole thing is silly! 

But they might have asked. She might have ignored them. We dont know!

also being professionally dressed up for a music video is one thing, taking nude selfies in your bathroom with an emoji covering your p@ssy is another…

it must be tough on them and honestly  seeing the erraticness of her instagram must affect them

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

But they might have asked. She might have ignored them. We dont know!

also being professionally dressed up for a music video is one thing, taking nude selfies in your bathroom with an emoji covering your p@ssy is another…

it must be tough on them and honestly  seeing the erraticness of her instagram must affect them

the only thing erratic here is your presence babes

go back to suck kflop flabby balls.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

Its unsettling and sad that the boys dont wanna spend time with their mom.

i get why they would be embarrassed by some of her insta posts to be honest

i dont like kfed but i also think he does have some valid points and britney is not 100% perfect like some of you wanna see her

This should not be a public matter. Period.

We know Britney has her issues, him doing this interview was for manipulation and money.

Also I am starting to believe he either fears what’s in the book or that Jamie has offered something.

That’s why he is trash. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.